Pleaty in Green Denim

What??? I saw all the denim in pink and green, pleatys and mini pleatys and shoes ect. all in the Beverly Hills store a month ago. I bought a pink mini pleaty. Is she your usual SA? Sometimes they will just try and push what stock they have in, since they really never know what is coming. Always try other SA's and stores. Or call that LV number, if you get a good person they will track it down and send it to ya. My mom got her Multicolor towel that way. GOOD LVCK

Just got off the phone with Vuitton and the girl said *NO* pink or green pleaty was made only the blue denim. But I could purchase the *mini* pleaty in either the pink or green as well the blue.

Bag Fetish .. thanks hun for callling Lv for more confirmation .. i may purchase a mini pleaty in Pink but the thing is i ADOOOOOOORE the pleaty's shape .. i dont want to get it in Blue denim Cuz i already have a blue neo speedy ... i will visit them hopefully next week to supply them with the mirror mono pix .. they knew nothing about it .. and i will re check or ask about special ordering it ....

LvAddict .. we only have two LV's here and they'r both under one dealer .. so they got same stuff and same Sa's being exchanged between two branches...

Lv Addict ... its soooooooooooooo sad :cry:

I think its cute too:smile: Good luck with what you decide.

Chloe said:
Bag Fetish .. thanks hun for callling Lv for more confirmation .. i may purchase a mini pleaty in Pink but the thing is i ADOOOOOOORE the pleaty's shape .. i dont want to get it in Blue denim Cuz i already have a blue neo speedy ... i will visit them hopefully next week to supply them with the mirror mono pix .. they knew nothing about it .. and i will re check or ask about special ordering it ....

LvAddict .. we only have two LV's here and they'r both under one dealer .. so they got same stuff and same Sa's being exchanged between two branches...

Lv Addict ... its soooooooooooooo sad :cry:

kaka said:
what can you put in the pleaty? i dont know how big it is ? thanks :smile:
The Pleaty is more for arm wear, the mini pleaty is for shoulder/arm. I got the mini because of the better closure. It's bigger than a pochette and you can fit heaps in it. I can carry my perfo plate, camera, make-up, astro-pill w/ key and sunglasses. Without messing up the shape. I have fuscha:love: :love: