Pleaty in Green Denim

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi girlz ..:idea:

does any1 of u have pic of the green denim pleaty? i've checked elux and vuitton.com but nothing is there ... :blink:

plzzzzzzzzzzzzz i do need a pic ...+ did any1 of u girls bought 1? and 4 those who have it in blue denim .. is it practical or is it few items carrier? ...:wondering

2. I am going to LV tomorrow..will check it out and let you know....I am interested the the Green GM,personally....cant wait to see the bags IRL

3. i saw the bags irl on saturday and they are all gorgeous!!!:love:

4. Jill .. cant wait 2 read ur post ... plzz supply us with pix of ur purchase

daregirl ... have u bought any? more detailz plzzzzzzzzzzz

5. I saw one in LV harrods last weekend ... it is amazing :smile: i liked the pink better though .. but since you have a fushia perfo then get the green .. it's really reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy WOW!! :biggrin: i will try to take a pic when i am there next (which is almost every other day!!) haha ..

6. No, i ended up buying the batignolles horizontal:love: But i tried them on and they really look very very cute!!!

7. its not even on eBay yet .. am dyyyyyyyyying to see a pic of it .. any one bough it ? in GREEN ?

Ahhhhhhh i want it soo bad

8. I saw the mini pleaty in green at the LV store, it was so cute. IMO the green denim is cuter than the fuschia.:biggrin:

9. I ended up with The baggy in green

10. Congrats Jill .. its gorgoues ....

have u seen my baby?

11. The regular sized Pleaty only comes in blue. I'm not sure why they're not coming out with a green or pink Pleaty.

I have the blue one and I find it very practical. It fits a lot :smile:

12. I dont think they have come out with the pleaty [​IMG]in pink or green yet.
    they do have the Mini pleaty[​IMG] in both ..

13. I saw the green & pink mini-pleaty this weekend. I would have thought I would have loved the pink since I :love: anything pink, but the green really stood out to me!!!

14. :cry: :cry: :cry:

i was sleeping this afternoon when my cell phone rang and it was LV .. Sa called to inform me that there would be no Pleaty in Green Denim:cry: she also added that the sac shopper was excluded from the new color ... though she suggested neo speedy .. Baggy Pm .. but aa aa :sad: i need that bag desperately,...

aside of that .. she confirmed that the mini mono would be discontinued but she didnt have any idea that it would be replaced by a new line ... also she had no idea about mirror mono :blink: ..

finally . .. she transfered my name from pleaty's list to fall winter's list ..

:cry:

15. .Edited out because i see she found out the bag wasnt made..

Sorry to hear :sad: I think the pleaty would look great in the green and pink denim.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice