Please tell me this is a joke...

Fair enough, I'm not much of a print person. But yeah, why mimic something so cheap and utilitarian? If it's meant to be ironic, OK. But at that price?
I don't own anything with a floral print, or any print for that matter either. But I think it's pretty and feminine, reminds me of spring..lol..
But I still can't get past the shape..

But isn't that what runway shows are all about? The majority of the items shown aren't wearable by 95% of the population but they generate interest. The smaller bags aren't my style but I bet they're going to sell well.
I am sure they will, they don't look quilt-ish, but have very cute floral prints plus the shape will make it quite roomy. I need to see a small one irl... methinks....

But isn't that what runway shows are all about? The majority of the items shown aren't wearable by 95% of the population but they generate interest. The smaller bags aren't my style but I bet they're going to sell well.
I am sure they will, they don't look quilt-ish, but have very cute floral prints plus the shape will make it quite roomy. I need to see a small one irl... methinks....
Thanks for posting more w/ the smaller sizes muchstuff.....i actually think the small floral one is cute/sweet!:flowers: Me thinks I'm like "the other K" (my girl ksuromax of course) & I need to see one IRL:graucho:

Reactions: ksuromax
Thanks for posting more w/ the smaller sizes muchstuff.....i actually think the small floral one is cute/sweet!:flowers: Me thinks I'm like "the other K" (my girl ksuromax of course) & I need to see one IRL:graucho:
I honestly think they'll do well in the small size. Very cute for summer although I'm not really a floral type...

Reactions: Kendie26