please tell me any information you know on CINDERELLA ps clinic

I have 17 days in korea. Is that enough time to get surgeries done at two different clinics or is that not ideally possible? I really want to get rhino done at GNG, but is it possible to have facial contouring done at another clinic after my rhino at GNG within that time frame?

I don't think that will be enough time. Rhino and facial contouring usually require general anesthesia. Clinics do not recommend going under general anesthesia more than once a week. So you would have to wait a week after doing your rhino before doing your facial contouring. But then you would need to stay another week on top of that before you can get your stitches out. I think you would need at least 3 weeks.

I don't think that will be enough time. Rhino and facial contouring usually require general anesthesia. Clinics do not recommend going under general anesthesia more than once a week. So you would have to wait a week after doing your rhino before doing your facial contouring. But then you would need to stay another week on top of that before you can get your stitches out. I think you would need at least 3 weeks.

Good to know. Thanks for the info! I will probably have to go back a second time for facial contouring. I'll just do rhino and eyes this October. Do you or anyone have any recommendations on good clinics that are good with facial contouring?

I have been debating on Cinderella clinic as well but their prices are so high! I had my heart set on GNG hospital but I just found out that their doctor for facial contouring just left their clinic. I was hoping to get everything done there. I especially wanted my nose done there since that's what they're known for. I just don't want to go to multiple clinics for different surgeries since my time in korea is limited. Docfinder narrowed it down to banobagi, id hospital, Cinderella clinic, Jk plastic surgery and GNG. Anyone can tell me what they know and think about the other clinics docfinder recommended?

can i know the general price that you got? if that okay with you ^ ^ cause cinderellas one of the few that i really like the before and after but i know that it could be like luck, or they just have hecka good photoshoppers, or idk what haha but idk, i just felt a click when looking them up so T__T but i see bad and good reviews so im kinda confused

I went for a consultation w/ Cinderella years ago. I’m Eurasian with a Western-type nose (thin skin which Western/European doctors advise caution, high bridge, thin, you get the idea) but I had a botched first emergency rhino after an accident in the US. I have heaps of things to say about Cindy and on the forum I’ll confine myself to this: they do excellent work if you’re lucky enough to have an ‘in’ or Korean relations, and they trend toward an artificial look. It’s a good look, don’t get me wrong, but it’s (or rather, it was at that time) very much something which is common to Seoul and not other countries if you have a professional career. Things may get lost in translation or fees overloaded if you aren’t local or local-adjacent. I went with my Korean relative and got photographed in front of the infamous wallpaper in their old office (where many k-pop stars have photos which got on the internet, argh) due to a mix-up where they mixed me up w/ a drama star (the confusion was cleared up before consult tho). The head surgeon ran in from a surgery with his scrubs on and a gold Rolex with diamonds on the dial and told me he’d spend 4 hours carving my nose into Nicole Kidman. I was consulting with a ton of clinics, so this was a bit different to anything I’d ever heard from other Korean clinics or in other countries given my bone structure; I appreciated that he said I didn’t need any other surgeries (at that point in time in my 20s) when many clinics the world over try to sell you up everything. i ended up not going with them as I had a job outside of Korea and couldn’t spare the healing time (i did a lot of consultations inc this 1 horrorshow clinic where if I told you what they proposed I swear you wouldn’t believe me).
My young cousin ended up going there for a standard-issue nose and eye. She’s full native Korean, lived in Seoul, went with a pack of other girls and got a major group discount (not haggling. This kind of thing is an accepted procedure) which placed it about on the higher price range of a regular Seoul PS clinic. Her finished look—she didn’t need any corrections, she just wanted to emphasize her features to improve her happiness—does look rather K-pop artificial (also shiny noses in cold weather due to implant etc) but it’s attractive, there were no complications, it’s held up over time, and she’s happy with it. Iirc she didn’t get the lead surgeon I met with—I’m not sure whom, she treated the process as casually as going shopping for a new pair of shoes. I recall one of the assistants had this perfect nose—like, the kind I’d ideally want (my primary rhino looked great for a little bit but the US surgeon just stitched it without adding scaffolding to hold it in lasting place so the bridge started to weird, and the tip began dropping. I’ve had HA filler before but I think the time’s come to finally rehaul, plus I need a ptosis correction and anything that will restore my face to my standards and make me confident and pretty again lol. I’m getting old). I’m talking straight bridge, refined tip, but it was also an artificial look, de gustibus est etc. This is par for the course in certain scenes in Korea, but at the time I wanted the most minimal correction possible and worried if that was achievable on my phenotype at all. Now I’m like, gimme that nose. Standards have changed. Instagram noses, celeb noses IRL, it’s like, this is our new normal before the pandemic, it was honestly aesthetic imho and Korean surgical techniques have evolved by leaps and bounds on non-Korean skin types. (If you have thin skin for instance, any irregularities are bound to show through.)
I would say if you have reliable Korean contacts to accompany you, Cindy is worth a consult. I’m not sure how it works with a hired translator. I’m technically a foreigner, but I was treated really well; I just had reservations about recovery time (and a really awful initial rhino which made me super frightened of anyone touching my nose again. Thankfully I’m in a better headspace now). Once the pandemic is less of a flight risk I’d personally pay them a visit if accompanied by a relative or local friends, but to each their own.

Reactions: sunnysusan
What about if do all in same clinic? I wanting cheekbone v line and the rhinoplasty. You know how long must stay to take out all stitching and then can fly home?

I went for a consultation w/ Cinderella years ago. I’m Eurasian with a Western-type nose (thin skin which Western/European doctors advise caution, high bridge, thin, you get the idea) but I had a botched first emergency rhino after an accident in the US. I have heaps of things to say about Cindy and on the forum I’ll confine myself to this: they do excellent work if you’re lucky enough to have an ‘in’ or Korean relations, and they trend toward an artificial look. It’s a good look, don’t get me wrong, but it’s (or rather, it was at that time) very much something which is common to Seoul and not other countries if you have a professional career. Things may get lost in translation or fees overloaded if you aren’t local or local-adjacent. I went with my Korean relative and got photographed in front of the infamous wallpaper in their old office (where many k-pop stars have photos which got on the internet, argh) due to a mix-up where they mixed me up w/ a drama star (the confusion was cleared up before consult tho). The head surgeon ran in from a surgery with his scrubs on and a gold Rolex with diamonds on the dial and told me he’d spend 4 hours carving my nose into Nicole Kidman. I was consulting with a ton of clinics, so this was a bit different to anything I’d ever heard from other Korean clinics or in other countries given my bone structure; I appreciated that he said I didn’t need any other surgeries (at that point in time in my 20s) when many clinics the world over try to sell you up everything. i ended up not going with them as I had a job outside of Korea and couldn’t spare the healing time (i did a lot of consultations inc this 1 horrorshow clinic where if I told you what they proposed I swear you wouldn’t believe me).
My young cousin ended up going there for a standard-issue nose and eye. She’s full native Korean, lived in Seoul, went with a pack of other girls and got a major group discount (not haggling. This kind of thing is an accepted procedure) which placed it about on the higher price range of a regular Seoul PS clinic. Her finished look—she didn’t need any corrections, she just wanted to emphasize her features to improve her happiness—does look rather K-pop artificial (also shiny noses in cold weather due to implant etc) but it’s attractive, there were no complications, it’s held up over time, and she’s happy with it. Iirc she didn’t get the lead surgeon I met with—I’m not sure whom, she treated the process as casually as going shopping for a new pair of shoes. I recall one of the assistants had this perfect nose—like, the kind I’d ideally want (my primary rhino looked great for a little bit but the US surgeon just stitched it without adding scaffolding to hold it in lasting place so the bridge started to weird, and the tip began dropping. I’ve had HA filler before but I think the time’s come to finally rehaul, plus I need a ptosis correction and anything that will restore my face to my standards and make me confident and pretty again lol. I’m getting old). I’m talking straight bridge, refined tip, but it was also an artificial look, de gustibus est etc. This is par for the course in certain scenes in Korea, but at the time I wanted the most minimal correction possible and worried if that was achievable on my phenotype at all. Now I’m like, gimme that nose. Standards have changed. Instagram noses, celeb noses IRL, it’s like, this is our new normal before the pandemic, it was honestly aesthetic imho and Korean surgical techniques have evolved by leaps and bounds on non-Korean skin types. (If you have thin skin for instance, any irregularities are bound to show through.)
I would say if you have reliable Korean contacts to accompany you, Cindy is worth a consult. I’m not sure how it works with a hired translator. I’m technically a foreigner, but I was treated really well; I just had reservations about recovery time (and a really awful initial rhino which made me super frightened of anyone touching my nose again. Thankfully I’m in a better headspace now). Once the pandemic is less of a flight risk I’d personally pay them a visit if accompanied by a relative or local friends, but to each their own.

im very very new to this forum and the idea of getting surgery in Korea in general. i need some advice from someone with experience and knowledge if you wouldnt mind me asking you for some? i am looking to get zygoma reduction on my cheeks and v line jaw surgery. i just want to look in the mirror and be happy with what i see. my face shape is really the only cause of concern for me personally. ive been trying to do research of my own but i dont know where to begin. its like every site and clinic i find ends up being horrible manipulators/scammers with very mixed results and reviews. I believe my standards and expectations are realistic, im not expecting to come out of the clinic looking like a super model with perfectly shaved cheeks, i just want my face and jawline to be more narrow so it goes better with the rest of my facial features. do u have any pieces of advice or clinics you would recommend? what drew me to Cinderella was another poster on this site who got the same surgeries im looking to get and said that the surgeons were very straight forward, refused to do her surgery because of safety reasons (she had screws in her jaw from a previous surgery, screws were in the way therefore couldnt shave jaw bone), and remained realistsic. that caught my eye for obvious reasons. but the main complaints im seeing are that they go for a very dramatic, pop star kind of look. while i am looking for my face shape to be changed drastically (for the better), i still want it to look natural and suit the rest of my face. thats my main concern for this place besides price (another big complaint im seeing about this place, but im not worried about that aaasss much bc im saving money up pretty steadily and i dont think it will be too much of a concern).

Can i contact you?

ive been searching for clinics that alot of girlgroups and celebrities go to and i found this one, but thats basically all the information that i know about hahah so if anyone knows please help me out! thanks in advance

oh and i also saw this picture, and i really liked how the after turned out but i hear that a lot of clinics do photoshop to the after pictures... is that true?? T____T
Wouldn’t suggest Cinderella for foreigners, they quoted me 8k USD for DES and canthoplasty