Please share your 'mixed metal" stacks!

Does anyone wear their perlee signature with a Cartier JUC? I wear a YG JUC with a YG love and am thinking of mixing it up. I have a perlee signature, which at least on me is not a good style to stack with a JUC. I’d love to see any pics if anyone mixes the signature and a JUC. I suppose I could also stack signature and clover perlee, so I’d love to see your combos of different metals in those (or the same). I thought I wanted 2022 to be all about Frivole but this thread has me thinking about perlee options hmmm

I personally wouldn’t stack the Perlee signature with just JUC alone, I find the JUC to be more masculine and you need something to offset in between and I prefer my Loves in between for it. Also when the head of the nail hits against the Perlee when you move your arms around I have a feeling the Perlee edge will take a hit and not hold their shape well because Cartier pieces are heavier and more substantial imo. Since you also have both JUC and Love I recommend stacking the Love between JUC and Perlee Signature.

I think you can find some good reference photos on this forum if you look up Perlee or Perlee signature and see how others have theirs stacked together. Here’s how I stack mine when I’m wearing it together. All RG but my Cartier pieces have lost their rosey color through the years so it looks more like YG.

26BDBBE9-E32F-4623-A1D9-5D1E383BE653.jpeg

I personally wouldn’t stack the Perlee signature with just JUC alone, I find the JUC to be more masculine and you need something to offset in between and I prefer my Loves in between for it. Also when the head of the nail hits against the Perlee when you move your arms around I have a feeling the Perlee edge will take a hit and not hold their shape well because Cartier pieces are heavier and more substantial imo. Since you also have both JUC and Love I recommend stacking the Love between JUC and Perlee Signature.

I think you can find some good reference photos on this forum if you look up Perlee or Perlee signature and see how others have theirs stacked together. Here’s how I stack mine when I’m wearing it together. All RG but my Cartier pieces have lost their rosey color through the years so it looks more like YG.

View attachment 5287513
Thank you this is beautiful! After a search I agree with you that the combo that includes the love is the best. I also think it looks best in a stack where the Cartier pieces have diamonds, which mine don’t. This does make me want to check out a RG which would go w my perlee clovers as well. I suppose I’d better wait until I can go try some on in person.

Reactions: tenshix
Hi there! I am looking to add to my current bangle purchase. Would love to hear your opinions- which bracelet would match this? Either from VCA or another brand. Please specify white, yellow or rose gold when providing your suggestions. Thanks!!!

Attachments

• 1BDFB39E-F268-41EF-A1A6-90544670EDD4.png
    1BDFB39E-F268-41EF-A1A6-90544670EDD4.png
    177.8 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: glamourbag
Hi there! I am looking to add to my current bangle purchase. Would love to hear your opinions- which bracelet would match this? Either from VCA or another brand. Please specify white, yellow or rose gold when providing your suggestions. Thanks!!!
Any other bangle from the Perlee line looks lovely with this one. I have also seen it paired with Cartier's Love bracelet and Chaumet's Be My Love bangle. Id go with the same metal as what you are going to be stacking it with. It's a stacking bangle and is a nice accent.

Any other bangle from the Perlee line looks lovely with this one. I have also seen it paired with Cartier's Love bracelet and Chaumet's Be My Love bangle. Id go with the same metal as what you are going to be stacking it with. It's a stacking bangle and is a nice accent.
Thanks for your suggestions. So better to go with a white gold piece is your opinion.