Please share your lockets

Yup! That's my crazy horse. Redhead arabian mare. :P Beautiful horses you have! I'd kill to get her some yummy grass to roam on. But near NYC there's nothing good and I'm already paying enough to rent a human apartment!
LOL! Love Arabians...the breed of Kings! I bet the pricetag is steep...I used to live in Manhattan.
I boarded 3 horses at one time...cheaper (in the long run) to build my own barn!

OK...back to lockets.:graucho:

I just realized most of my collection is from the UK. lol There was a store that over 10 years ago used to have the most beautiful lockets and so unique. I was obsessed with their pieces. I'll start off with those. Sorry to be so picture heavy. :P

LocketCollage.jpg

Top Row: Floral square locket with seed pearls; two basic lockets I got as aa gift

Second Row: Locket with two doves and amber drop; Welsh gold fairy heart locket; Oval locket with seed pearls and amethyst

Third Row: Replica of a historical locket inscribed: "However much you love me, my loe for you will always be greater."; Not exactly a locket, but it opens! :-P A "Faberge" replica pendant with ladybug inside

Bottom Row: Celtic heart design locket; Oval floral locket with garnets which has a top part that opens and is inscribed: "My true love hath my heart and I have his."

I love the details in the lockets but I couldn't get them to fit in the photo without the picture being huge. lol
What a beautiful collection!