Loewe Sales and Deals

not lucky since the price is still at original price, wondering if there's an error there since I can't see discounted price yet
so apparently they seem to have an error or glitch, now the canadian sale section has vanished, wondering if us US and Canada will ever have a sale by the end of the year :sad:

thewebster.us has some Loewe products on sale. They had a freaking brown puzzle for 40 percent off ... I missed out on it. I got black for 1500. I have to look at it in person to see if I'll keep it because that seems like such a dark color.

They have some puzzles (mini and nano) and gates still available. The gates are 60 percent off, which is final sale. Anything above 50 is final sale at thewebster FYI

Last edited:
Sorry, what is this? Is it through Loewe? And usually includes puzzle? They are so hard to track down at a discount!!

It's thru on the Loewe website. They normally do 2 sales a year. It does include puzzles, but not classics. Probably will include the seasonal ones they have out from last season. I'll post the link whenever they have the sale. They also have sales on them at Saks, NM & SSense, but they tend to be towards the tailend of the sale (another way to buy is find SAs on IG if use it because they post items that are on sale the day before AND items that are on sale but only available at their store.). SSense doesn't seem to have a lot of stock on Loewe this year, which is disappointing but 2 puzzles did go on sale last year.

Did you receive your green yet? Would love to see pics if you don’t mind sharing! :smile:

I decided to return it and didn't take pictures because the Webster one was a better deal. I'm also trying to get a Hermes Picotin by the end of the year, so I have to save my coins lol.

Update on the sale link...

I contacted Loewe and they advised me that the private sale link is only sent to certain customers, and that it will not work for anyone who did not get the sale link as it is tied to the customer's account. I have asked what the "factors" (AKA how much do you need to have spent) are and I'll update if I receive a response.

Last edited: