Loewe Sales and Deals

Matchesfashion has 20% off lots of Loewe with code OFFER20. They are going into administration though so might want to be careful
Just ordered the Flamenco large with 480eur discount. It just seems to good to be true. Did you order through them before? Are they reliable?
Trusted pilot had good recent reviews. So I risked it and paid with credit card just to be on safe side.

Just ordered the Flamenco large with 480eur discount. It just seems to good to be true. Did you order through them before? Are they reliable?
Trusted pilot had good recent reviews. So I risked it and paid with credit card just to be on safe side.
I've ordered from there before and had a good experience. Stuff usually comes in nice gift boxes too. I panic bought a mini puzzle from them last year when there was another code but haven't bought since the administration. I think at the moment I would only order accessories or bags things that you know your likely to keep rather than risking it with clothes that may not fit right. Probably safer to pay with credit now. Hope you enjoy your new bag when it comes

I noticed they've put more bags into the outlet/sale today as well lots of Gate bags on sale

Reactions: pomni25
I have purchased the Flamenco large in black and it is now out of stock so I assume they only had that one.

They still have one in beige colour with 30% off (total 1645eur) , if anyone is interested…

Latest sales on Matchesfashion , use this code.

I got 500eur discount on Large Flamenco 2 weeks ago.

Please note they are supposed to be in administration so weight up the risk.

Attachments

• IMG_2380.jpeg
    IMG_2380.jpeg
    268.8 KB · Views: 19
Reactions: ahswong
Latest sales on Matchesfashion , use this code.

I got 500eur discount on Large Flamenco 2 weeks ago.

Please note they are supposed to be in administration so weight up the risk.
I was eyeing on this but didn't really find what I like (as majority were sold out already). I'm eyeing some RTW though, do you know what the risks possibly are, now that they're closing down very soon? (I.e. no return policy etc)

I was eyeing on this but didn't really find what I like (as majority were sold out already). I'm eyeing some RTW though, do you know what the risks possibly are, now that they're closing down very soon? (I.e. no return policy etc)
On the website it sais you can return items as usual. And I can tell you from experience that their customer service was good when I was buying my bag. But I assume there is never 100% certainty. On the other hand the discount was just too good and that is why I risked it 🙂

Reactions: pheebspurse
They've been in administration for about a month. They are still accepting returns for purchases made since they have been in administration the issue would be if they close before your return/refund is complete. It might be hard to get the money back. Delivery isn't free anymore and returns are expensive. Not sure where you are but in the uk Delivery is £5 and returns are £10. I can't remember what returns cost before administration but double the delivery fee seems like a lot.

Also anything in the outlet is final sale so no refunds