Please identify this jewelry

T&S stands for Tara & Sons, which is a brand of pearl jewelry that Off Fifth sells. I have a similar pair of studs that I recently got from them. These are not DY but they are very pretty.

Wow, thanks so much everyone. Now I need bar earrings to go with my tiny studs! It never ends!

Try the ShopVale Jewelry website!! They have little "staple" bars, or slightly larger bar earrings. Both are fairly reasonable, and really great quality. (ShopVale stuff has been seen in a lot of Victoria's Secret catalogs recently...)

I wish I could pull off dainty earrings but I have fleshy lobes and it doesn't look good! I'm practically married to my Tiffany silver medium hoops because they camouflage my fat lobes lol. Love love love the tiny studs though!

Ohhh, I love them! The pyramid is so cute! Are you loving them? I bet the diamond on the bars really helps them show, my plain gold bars blend a little too much.

thanks! I do love them :biggrin: the diamonds definitely help, they sparkle a lot and stand out a bit more then the RG pyramids. there are only 3 veeerrry tiny diamonds on one side of the pyramid studs, the Jen Meyer bars I love so much!

I tried on some plain gold bars and this is what I found too, they blended a bit too much especially with my pink undertones, I also tried on some fully diamond pave cone shaped studs (I think they were Sydney evan) that were so nice! I might pick up these studs eventually :graucho:
http://www.sydneyevan.com/collections/categories/earrings/gold-diamond-spike-stud-earrings