Please identify this jewelry

Late night boredom and the fun of trying to find something helped lol. Really is a matter of the search words used and clicking on images as well.
I think silver would be a great alternative. I put “sterling silver chunky hinged bangle” and got some results (looked at ‘all’ results and ‘images’. I’m sure you can find more. These vary in size/width…
https://www.ross-simons.com/sterlin...Vg52GCh0PnAesEAQYASABEgLPDfD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
[/URL]

This one seems closer to the gold one but is in uK:
)

Those are great, thanks! I do not think Brooke's gold ones are from that place, though. Hers seem much wider. Either they are from there, and the wider ones are't shown on the website, or they are from somewhere else...close though!
[/QUOTE]

Here are some other options that are similar and wide (14k)…

Reactions: rainyc
Can anyone ID those hoops? The picture is from the Lisa Eldrige cosmetics website, I initially thought they might be from her own jewelry line, but her hoops have an ever so slightly different shape and size don't come in a brushed finish. Thanks!

1642809431639.png

Can anyone ID those hoops? The picture is from the Lisa Eldrige cosmetics website, I initially thought they might be from her own jewelry line, but her hoops have an ever so slightly different shape and size don't come in a brushed finish. Thanks!

View attachment 5304564
Perhaps try ‘brushed’ and/or ‘satinized’ gold hoops in your search engine then look at the images. Might not be the exact same maker, but I’m sure you could find something similar. Good luck. :smile:
edit:or ‘matte gold’ Huggies/hoops

One example…

Last edited:
I’m looking for this ring. It is gold and diamond. I know it is available in white, yellow or rose gold. Any leads?

Attachments

• E95F3410-9F5E-4738-930F-4EDBE69BEF2A.jpeg
    E95F3410-9F5E-4738-930F-4EDBE69BEF2A.jpeg
    16.2 KB · Views: 22
Hi All, I am hoping someone can identify the big spike bracelet Wendy Rhoades (Maggie Siff) from the TV Series 'Billions' is wearing in the below photo? I cant seem to find it on a google search.
Thank you for any help! :smile:
Closest I could find…

Reactions: JessicaRabbit1
Can anyone please help me identify this necklace? It’s what Anna from The Woman in the House Across the Street from the Girl in the Window wears!! TIA ☺️ACBE4B34-D6E8-49F3-A00E-5679F57AAD1A.jpeg

Can anyone please help me identify this necklace? It’s what Anna from The Woman in the House Across the Street from the Girl in the Window wears!! TIA ☺View attachment 5314979

Last edited:
Reactions: Mishella and rainyc

Thank you so much!! You are an angel!!

• Thanks
Reactions: miss_chiff
I recently found Jennifer Aniston wears this plain chain necklace very often.

I mean, god knows how many fancy jewelries she has, but she wears this one a lot. I can see it from the morning show, some interviews, and TV programs... I'm a crazy fan of Jen since Friends got hit, I've never seen her wear the same cloth but this necklace has been frequently picked up by her (in some pictures, she even has two of them).

It seems like a very basic plain chain, but also very shiny and well-made like a luxury piece. I'm so much wondering which brand it is.

Does anyone know about it?

Thank you
I don’t know if this was answered elsewhere, but the plain chains that both Jennifer Aniston and Reese Witherspoon wear on the morning show are Jennifer fisher, from what I’ve read

Hello all<

I am already looking for long period to identify the origin of these earrings. Found them many years ago between a jewelry lot i bought. The stones seems to be Saffire but doesnt have a clue if the are Synthetic or Natural.
Material of the earrings is most probably 14K Solid gold,the weight is 2.5 and 2.7 gr.

At the back side the makers sign RD ( in a retangle ) can be found ( at upper rightcorner ), looks a bit like the added marks i found
on internet.

Hope anyone can assist to identify.

20220220_090602 mini.jpg20220220_090624 mini.jpg

Attachments

• RD1.png
    RD1.png
    4.1 KB · Views: 1
  • RD2.png
    RD2.png
    7.5 KB · Views: 0
Anyone knows the brand of this watch?
PROD0000000000505570.GAL_IMG_4_3.jpg

Alternatively, can you recommend similar design watches? (rectangular with wide bracelet, silver/chrome)
Hi @foosy unless you never found out the brand, it's Custo Barcelona.
81LRTYzM8GL._AC_UL1500_.jpg

Reactions: foosy