Please identify this Gucci

Im planning on purchasing this bag but was not able to find it online (for price comparison purposes). Anyone who can identify this bag? Want to know if seller is pricing this correctly. Thanks everyone.

I think this is the smaller Gucci Gifford tote. I have the same bag in the larger size. Does it have a leather running on both sides?

Hello everyone! Can someone please tell me more about this vintage Gucci bag? What style or type of bag is this? Approximate age or year? Era? Collection? Name? Original approximate price? In case you can't read the number, it's 000 2040 0323. It measures about 7.25" X 8.25" X 4.25". More pictures are available if you need them. Thank you for anything you can tell me about it.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Hello everyone! Can someone please tell me more about this vintage Gucci bag? What style or type of bag is this? Approximate age or year? Era? Collection? Name? Original approximate price? In case you can't read the number, it's 000 2040 0323. It measures about 7.25" X 8.25" X 4.25". More pictures are available if you need them. Thank you for anything you can tell me about it.

View attachment 3435978

View attachment 3435982 View attachment 3435979

View attachment 3435982

View attachment 3435983

View attachment 3435984

View attachment 3435995

It's a 1990s bag but if it had a name I don't know it

Hi ladies! So I saw a Gucci purse at Winners ( Canadian store) and didn't buy it, and of course now I can't get it out of my head!!! I have no idea what it's called and no pics :sad:

It was a small purse, GG logo canvas, with a small brown shoulder strap and a second long green and red removable crossbody strap.

I've looked all over Google and can't find it.

Any ideas??

Hi ladies! So I saw a Gucci purse at Winners ( Canadian store) and didn't buy it, and of course now I can't get it out of my head!!! I have no idea what it's called and no pics :sad:

It was a small purse, GG logo canvas, with a small brown shoulder strap and a second long green and red removable crossbody strap.

I've looked all over Google and can't find it.

Any ideas??
Sounds like the Lady Web

$_27.JPG

Could somebody help me? Thanks!

Thank you. I have made some research myself and it looks like the Miss GG. I even found this same model in light grey. I will meet with seller to determine if I buy it or not, I need to look at serial number and zipper heads.