Please help☺️ which Le Pliage SSH to buy??

redge_grey

O.G.
Feb 16, 2007
Hello! Planning to buy another Le Pliage this weekend. I’m choosing between SSH in black or paper.

I’m leaning towards black but Longchamp SA advised that the stock they have for black still has one pocket. While the color paper already has 2 pockets. My heart goes to black but contemplating if i should get paper instead because of the 2 pockets.

To those who have SSH with 2 pockets, is it worth it? To consider purchasing because of it or should consider the color of the bag more? Also, do you really use the back pocket of SSH? Thank you so much in advance!

6A5EB008-3799-4286-B69F-136904C119C2.jpeg

E795A79A-4C9F-40D0-ACF4-9E3757C10927.jpeg

I actually just bought both and am sending the paper one back as it's too beige if that makes sense! I was hoping for a cooler tone. It's a warmer tone than the images show. I love the black one and have already used it today.

Reactions: redge_grey
I actually just bought both and am sending the paper one back as it's too beige if that makes sense! I was hoping for a cooler tone. It's a warmer tone than the images show. I love the black one and have already used it today.
Appreciate your reply. ☺ Thank you so much! I actually got LLH in paper and loved the color. Just thinking if it’s worth it to get the same color in SSH. Feel like i’m having 2nd thoughs on getting black since the stock available has one pocket only while paper has 2 pockets

does the black one you got comes with 2 pockets already?

I have several LP in different colors and my black SSH is my most used. Two pockets aren’t important to me that wouldn’t make a difference to me personally so I can’t help there. Perhaps you could order direct from Longchamp’s website where you could possibly get the most updated version with 2 pockets.

I have several LP in different colors and my black SSH is my most used. Two pockets aren’t important to me that wouldn’t make a difference to me personally so I can’t help there. Perhaps you could order direct from Longchamp’s website where you could possibly get the most updated version with 2 pockets.
Thank you for your advise!❤️

Reactions: Ms.Dixie
Went to the store yesterday and decided to buy paper instead. Tried both black and paper. Ended up with paper. There’s something about the color that attracts me more to it. Now I have 1 LLH and 1 SSH in paper.❤ Now I have to baby 2 light colored le pliage!

It’s my first SSH, and if i’ll be comfortable wearing a hand held bag, I’d probably save up for the black SSH. It’s such a nice color too! If I could only buy 2 bags in one time! appreciate your feedback ladies!! Thank you!

D5687A61-7539-4615-873B-38E3C5262F11.jpeg

FA09B307-3E10-41B1-88BC-2FD7F690B899.jpeg

779E34C1-5E91-4E5F-A2E8-C90175920769.jpeg