Please HELP Style my Hermes Bag / Scarf / Jewellery / RTW Thread for ALL

Pop the palladium hardware with silver-ish gray, navy, and black. With your gold jewelry you could mix it up with brown and camel and it would look awesome with the contrast. Your Kelly is beautiful, btw....

Reactions: allywchu1
I unfortunately don’t have a light blue Kelly (which is on my wishlist and I am hoping my store has ordered one) but I had a light blue top handle bag made for me to shorten the waiting time. Light blue is one of the most versatile colours for me but it depends on the undertone. Maybe the below will help (sorry, bah quality and no sunshine) - I am brave enough to combine it even with red, dark green, burgundy...may not be everyone’s cup of tea.
63E334E2-7E11-4D6C-BB22-BA282026B38F.jpeg A3CFCCA9-148E-4C36-BFC8-5B2762EEF4FA.jpeg 21EEC3BC-C610-49C0-A8E5-56385701C14E.jpeg E451712E-664F-4B68-8A66-CA1FC08C6FF4.jpeg 602641E0-8155-4527-8B39-B81A479547CA.jpeg

Dark neutrals would contrast nicely with a light blue bag. A classic navy or any shade of gray blazer with black pants might create a nice opportunity for the bag to stand out. Depending on which blue (big difference between muted BJ and bright turquoise or Mykonos), you could also meet it and complement with another color. If the blue has green undertones, a green shoe (cactus, bambou, vert vertigo) or bright emerald shirt. Depending on your personality and comfort with pops of color, a bright purple belt or shoe might be fun.

If you want to keep it classic and safe, neutrals work well. If you have the confidence to rock a style like @pinkorchid20 posted, you will look stunning.

Here is my opinion when people ask what to wear with a certain color bag. I say that the only time you can get into trouble with colors is if you try to match your bag to your outfit. Use your bag as an accent, a flash of color, and do not worry one bit about whether the color "goes" with what you're wearing.
Yep! I don't match my bag with my outfits, I coordinate them.

Reactions: pinkorchid20
I unfortunately don’t have a light blue Kelly (which is on my wishlist and I am hoping my store has ordered one) but I had a light blue top handle bag made for me to shorten the waiting time. Light blue is one of the most versatile colours for me but it depends on the undertone. Maybe the below will help (sorry, bah quality and no sunshine) - I am braveenough to combine it even with red, dark green, burgundy...may not be everyone’s cup of tea.
View attachment 4750742 View attachment 4750743 View attachment 4750744 View attachment 4750745 View attachment 4750746
You look absolutely stunning in each and every one of these pictures!

I unfortunately don’t have a light blue Kelly (which is on my wishlist and I am hoping my store has ordered one) but I had a light blue top handle bag made for me to shorten the waiting time. Light blue is one of the most versatile colours for me but it depends on the undertone. Maybe the below will help (sorry, bah quality and no sunshine) - I am brave enough to combine it even with red, dark green, burgundy...may not be everyone’s cup of tea.
View attachment 4750742 View attachment 4750743 View attachment 4750744 View attachment 4750745 View attachment 4750746

very nicely done; thanks a lot for the inspiration.

Reactions: pinkorchid20
View attachment 4750742 View attachment 4750743 View attachment 4750744 View attachment 4750745 View attachment 4750746[/QUOT.

Your flair is commendable.