PLEASE Help me Find

I'm looking for an 18 or 24 Constance in Red, Black or Neutral Color. Is it easy to get one now? I bought a Constance 18 before in Madison NY store in Lathassa Blue and now I want another one in different color. Please give me some advises as I haven't bought anything for 3 years. Thank you in advance.

What colour hardware are you after? Do you have a preference?

I'm looking for an 18 or 24 Constance in Red, Black or Neutral Color. Is it easy to get one now? I bought a Constance 18 before in Madison NY store in Lathassa Blue and now I want another one in different color. Please give me some advises as I haven't bought anything for 3 years. Thank you in advance.

It seems that the production of Constances was increased this year. There have been many recent reveals on the "what is your last Hermès purchase" forum and I was personally offered three in the past few months in Florence, Chicago, and Houston. They are definitely out there!

For years now, I've been searching for any of the following:

Jige or pochette or Kelly cut or medor in a green lissé exotic with GHW (croc, gator, lizard all fine): vert emeraude, vert fonce, or cactus! I should keep dreaming, right?

For years now, I've been searching for any of the following:

Jige or pochette or Kelly cut or medor in a green lissé exotic with GHW (croc, gator, lizard all fine): vert emeraude, vert fonce, or cactus! I should keep dreaming, right?

I was offered the jige in a dark green croc in Nov at FSH! I declined it because I was asking for a light neutral. It was gorgeous though!

Reactions: hopingoneday
My SA is in Vegas and I live in LA. I suppose I could just ask her 2 weeks prior to going if it's not that hard. Do they get commission if they transfer?

Hmmm, I'm not sure about that, but my SA has done it for me a few times and even suggested it herself. I'm not sure how long it would take but perhaps you might want to mention it now and see what s/he says?

Reactions: BBC
  • There is a triangular-shaped black cashmere piece edged in black lambskin. I fell for it at my local boutique some time during the past year. It's time to send tips to Santa, and I cannot find where I recorded the name and item number. I've reached out to my SA, and I'm hoping he recorded it for me. It's similar to Feutre et Cuir, (see attached images) but it does not have the embroidered monogram.
If anyone knows the number or number of this piece, or has seen it somewhere recently, I'd be most grateful for any assistance in locating it.

Attachments

• H769994S-01 Hermes Black Cashmere Lambskin.jpg
    H769994S-01 Hermes Black Cashmere Lambskin.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 434
  • H769994S-01 Hermes Black Lambskin Cashmere Triangle.jpg
    H769994S-01 Hermes Black Lambskin Cashmere Triangle.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 435
Hello, I just began my slippery slope with H, and recently discovered that printed enamel bracelets actually come in size 62, which fits me perfectly, may I ask where I can find bigger inventory of size 62 printed bracelets? I've seen SF has decent collection, will Paris or other shops in Europe have more?