Please help me decide on a 5 motif bracelet, i can only have one

What goes better with my 10 diamonds rose gold Love bangle?

• Carnelian

Votes: 40 49.4%
  • Mother of pearl

Votes: 41 50.6%

• Total voters
Hello! I wanted to update you on my bracelet journey lol. I ended up purchasing the 5 motif vintage Alhambra bracelet in MOP from E boutique a few months ago. Sadly i just don’t reach for it. The pendant i truly love and wear but for some reason i don’t find the bracelet nearly as flattering as my Carnelian. Not even with summer tan… Thanks for your help! 5246F436-D049-4DD3-BCE4-96C068E84FBC.jpeg

Hello! I wanted to update you on my bracelet journey lol. I ended up purchasing the 5 motif vintage Alhambra bracelet in MOP from E boutique a few months ago. Sadly i just don’t reach for it. The pendant i truly love and wear but for some reason i don’t find the bracelet nearly as flattering as my Carnelian. Not even with summer tan… Thanks for your help! View attachment 5129918

Same sentiments. For some reason, the mop doesn’t pop on my skin tone compared with my other alhambra pieces. I feel quite sad about it because mop is such a classic piece but it’s getting lost on me.

Reactions: Chivis
Hello! I wanted to update you on my bracelet journey lol. I ended up purchasing the 5 motif vintage Alhambra bracelet in MOP from E boutique a few months ago. Sadly i just don’t reach for it. The pendant i truly love and wear but for some reason i don’t find the bracelet nearly as flattering as my Carnelian. Not even with summer tan… Thanks for your help! View attachment 5129918
Same sentiments. For some reason, the mop doesn’t pop on my skin tone compared with my other alhambra pieces. I feel quite sad about it because mop is such a classic piece but it’s getting lost on me.
Try Carnelian 5 motif?