Please help me authenticate-How do u do it??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please help authenticate

Item name: unknown
Item number: 251162456990
Seller ID: southernrevival
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/251162456990?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Thank you so much. Missing picture of date code. :sad:

Hi, could you re-post here: http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-shopping/authenticate-lv-read-rules-use-format-post-1-a-775894.html

(thread is in the LV forum, the experts are answering auth questions in that thread, add more info see first post)

Good luck.

Took it Hermes and they said they would send it NY to be serviced but they would not tell me if it was authentic. Am I to assume that they would refuse service if it was fake?
They also said that if you do not buy a bag at this Hermes location in Short Hills that it is required by law to state to all clients having their bags serviced that the bag will be not be returned if deemed non-authentic.... They clearly said that they have to say this to everyone that they are not saying mine is fake...
How would you translate this? Please help and thanks

Took it Hermes and they said they would send it NY to be serviced but they would not tell me if it was authentic. Am I to assume that they would refuse service if it was fake?
They also said that if you do not buy a bag at this Hermes location in Short Hills that it is required by law to state to all clients having their bags serviced that the bag will be not be returned if deemed non-authentic.... They clearly said that they have to say this to everyone that they are not saying mine is fake...
How would you translate this? Please help and thanks

Hi and welcome!

Do you have closeup pics of the bag? You could ask for authentication here: http://forum.purseblog.com/authenticate-this-hermes/authenticate-hermes-bag-please-read-rules-use-format-731233.html

(thread is in the Hermes forum, the experts are answering auth questions in that thread, add more info see first post)

Good luck.

You should be able to attach pics right now, click "Go Advanced" below and the "Manage Attachments".

ok?

all i see is manage attachments but it will not allow them. Let me try one last time. I received the same message

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing. Check this thread for information on how to resolve this on your end.

If you continue having issues, please inform the tPF admin and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

all i see is manage attachments but it will not allow them. Let me try one last time. I received the same message

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing. Check this thread for information on how to resolve this on your end.

If you continue having issues, please inform the tPF admin and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

Oh I see, there has been a couple of members here having this issue. Do you have another computer to try posting on?

Sorry this happened to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.