Please help identify leather, color and design

As requested, this thread is now the official Help I.D. Hermes leather, color and design thread. Cheers!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited: Please do nat ask for authentication on this thread.

Reply to any questions regarding any items are NOT be taken as a sign of authenticity. You will have to find a reputable paid-for service.

PT

I've read the entire thread (whew!), and haven't seen this clutch identified. I assume it's box leather.

View attachment 4984645View attachment 4984646

Because black is a pain to photograph, here's a listing to a similar bag in red, maybe clemence? with better pictures. https://www.rebelle.com/en/hermes-bags-5041988

Does anyone know what this is named? Does anyone know what the overlapping section in the back is for, what the strap is for, and why on earth it would snap apart?

Many thanks!

Just saw this on VC

The strap shall be used for the agenda or notepad. But the description didn't state the name.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210216-075234.png
    Screenshot_20210216-075234.png
    568.1 KB · Views: 16
  • Love
Reactions: FizzyWater
Hi

would anyone know what bag this is? I found it on eBay from a Japanese seller. Bag made in year 2000 apparently.

TIA ❤️

Attachments

• 169A67F6-EBEC-45B1-B872-C5BC6BA5B016.png
    169A67F6-EBEC-45B1-B872-C5BC6BA5B016.png
    382.9 KB · Views: 14
Hi

would anyone know what bag this is? I found it on eBay from a Japanese seller. Bag made in year 2000 apparently.

TIA ❤

Do a search in the reference thread under vintage and scroll through the pictures. It’s listed there. Here is another link as well.
[/URL]

Last edited:
Reactions: adiomaxo
Do a search in the reference thread under vintage and scroll through the pictures. It’s listed there. Here is another link as well.
[/URL]
Thank you!