Pink case

Ok, this came in the mail, should I keep? The only thing is it’s matte alligator.

I personally will keep it as it will be one of a kind to add to my collections, but what about you, is your heart singing everytime you look at it? If not then you shouldn’t keep it, it’s still an expensive bag not to liking it is a waste of $$$$
Let us know what you decide dear, we want you to be happy with your purchase.

I personally will keep it as it will be one of a kind to add to my collections, but what about you, is your heart singing everytime you look at it? If not then you shouldn’t keep it, it’s still an expensive bag not to liking it is a waste of $$$$
Let us know what you decide dear, we want you to be happy with your purchase.
I think it is so pretty. I am just concern that it is matte, that is gets dirty easily.

Thanks, my dilemma is that it’s matte alligator, concern with durability and if it would fade in color over time.
I do not know anything about this pieces but how often would you use this? That should play a factor on durability, I would say. It seems to me you are not a 100% convince this is a good use of your money, maybe I am reading the responses wrong. But if you aren't I would say don't keep it.

I do not know anything about this pieces but how often would you use this? That should play a factor on durability, I would say. It seems to me you are not a 100% convince this is a good use of your money, maybe I am reading the responses wrong. But if you aren't I would say don't keep it.
Thanks, you may be right, The matte alligator skin, I would prefer the shiny skin in small piece. Matte May get old over time. I do think the bag is really cute. I will think about it as I have some time to return it.

Reactions: M_Butterfly
Thanks, my dilemma is that it’s matte alligator, concern with durability and if it would fade in color over time.
It is a fine exotic skin, and the matte can be more porous and delicate comparing the shiny counterpart, but it must have been treated properly with coloring, coatings etc before to be put on the market, especially at this price. Comparing the retail and the special pricing you had, plus quality, scarsicity etc, you have a great deal in your hands. Beside when wearing something so special, you will automatically be more careful. You can inquire with your boutique for special leather care. Meantime it's a gorgeous rare piece, enjoy it!