Pink case

travelbliss

~OnTheBeach LV enthusiast depuis 1987~
O.G.
Sep 25, 2006
~ LV by the sea ~
One of the great things about FP is that u can always return it, no Q's asked, as long as the tag is on it. It's such a rare, exotic piece, probably bespoke, and would definitely go great in your collection !! Update us on what you decide !!

Reactions: CPA

CPA

Dec 4, 2011
Bagalicous Land, USA
One of the great things about FP is that u can always return it, no Q's asked, as long as the tag is on it. It's such a rare, exotic piece, probably bespoke, and would definitely go great in your collection !! Update us on what you decide !!
Thanks, I love FP because of their return policy too. I did purchase it, I will wait for it to come and see how it looks IRL. I can always return it it I change mind. With this, my only chance to get an alligator bag With 1/3 of its retail price. The LV site listing these bag at $30K. But $10K is a lot of money. But most high end LV bag is at least $3K now. Thanks for your advice.

travelbliss

~OnTheBeach LV enthusiast depuis 1987~
O.G.
Sep 25, 2006
~ LV by the sea ~
Thanks, I love FP because of their return policy too. I did purchase it, I will wait for it to come and see how it looks IRL. I can always return it it I change mind. With this, my only chance to get an alligator bag With 1/3 of its retail price. The LV site listing these bag at $30K. But $10K is a lot of money. But most high end LV bag is at least $3K now. Thanks for your advice.
Can't wait to see your reveal !!!! :drool::tup:

Reactions: SDBagLover and CPA