Pin on Gate bag

lalame

O.G.
Apr 30, 2011
Maybe this is a stupid question but.... does the pin serve a purpose? It looks too random to be decorative but I can't tell what it "does" if anything. I'm considering buying one and this detail is driving me crazy haha. And if it's not clear, I'm talking about this thing:

1645403486913.png

Hahahaha! The first time I saw it, I thought it was a pen! I don’t think it does anything? Purely decorative. It’s suppose to be the “hinge” of the gate...if that makes sense. That’s what the Sa told me. :whut::confused1:

• Insightful
Reactions: Addy and lalame
Yeah! As mentioned above the hinge of the gate. You can probably also add personalization charms to the leather tag/ remove it and put in bag charm. I actually prefer it with this although not very functional as I think the bag looks more weird without it personally.

Reactions: lalame
Yeah! As mentioned above the hinge of the gate. You can probably also add personalization charms to the leather tag/ remove it and put in bag charm. I actually prefer it with this although not very functional as I think the bag looks more weird without it personally.
Hmmmm... I never thought about removing it from my Mini Gate and threading a bag charm in there. Cool idea!

Reactions: gloomfilter