Pillow Bag

I got one in lavander in September but never has chance to wear yet! Its cute and soft but feels very very delicate! The leather it’s wrinkled and so thin! I will keep because is cute and I love the color! But I dont think I will wear it as a daily bag
Yes I know what you mean. The leather feels quite paperlike and I when I wore it last I realised it’s not quite the bag to take out for everyday for me as I was just trying to baby it to much. I’m going to use it more for going out. I like to mix up my bags a lot so I know it will still get use. It must be really lovely in lavender.

Reactions: babibarbie
Yes I know what you mean. The leather feels quite paperlike and I when I wore it last I realised it’s not quite the bag to take out for everyday for me as I was just trying to baby it to much. I’m going to use it more for going out. I like to mix up my bags a lot so I know it will still get use. It must be really lovely in lavender.
Lavender is gorgeous!!!! I also baby my fave purses so not sure how it will be lol Im so affraid to damage the leather even “babying” it!

Reactions: 250gilly
I got mine in red when they first came out. I used to love the MJ bags from back in the day and had moved on to Celine so when I saw the one I bought in person I was surprised at how soft it felt. I've used it on and off for a few months right now and have had no denim transfer on it at all. It fits everything I use daily and looks cute whether used as a crossbody or shoulder bag. I don't have any complaints and the red is such a delicious color.

This mini bag was half off on 24S so I just had to get it. It’s a great size for everyday, and I love that fact that you can wear it crossbody or on the shoulder. I’m a college student, so I bought this bag for myself for Christmas as something I can wear to walk around campus or go out. Super versatile and something I don’t have to baby. You can definitely dress it up or down. I got the black color, I’ve worn it out maybe 10 times so far and no color transfer, wear, etc. also, I feel like all of the veins and creases in the leather will hide any signs of wear. It makes any outfit look cool, even a sweatshirt and leggings!

Reactions: l.ch.
This mini bag was half off on 24S so I just had to get it. It’s a great size for everyday, and I love that fact that you can wear it crossbody or on the shoulder. I’m a college student, so I bought this bag for myself for Christmas as something I can wear to walk around campus or go out. Super versatile and something I don’t have to baby. You can definitely dress it up or down. I got the black color, I’ve worn it out maybe 10 times so far and no color transfer, wear, etc. also, I feel like all of the veins and creases in the leather will hide any signs of wear. It makes any outfit look cool, even a sweatshirt and leggings!

hi there! I just ordered this bag for my niece who is starting university in a month. So glad to see someone in her age liking the bag! I really think it suits a younger person, although I would really like one for myself too! There was a gorgeous pink, but I bought a black one to be on the safe side!
I hope she really likes it, it’s a surprise!

Reviving this thread…went to the new Marc Jacobs outlet in Wrentham, MA, and had to buy this pillow bag. I remember seeing the original (with the threaded black chain instead of the all silver links) and loving the look of such a plushy bag. Came across this with my mom and couldn’t turn it down. Hard choice between this (blue heaven) and the mint/pistachio confection, but I decided on this one since I wear a ton of blue…
I don’t know if this is an “outlet” bag or what- but the quality is beautiful, the color is gorgeous, and it is so SQUISHY! : )

D281C3AB-4B9F-408D-BBCB-7A130143BCFA.jpeg

22B82545-A891-4068-83C8-377A9D87A528.jpeg

437CCC0E-6310-4F1F-A281-3A0C03CA623D.jpeg

64FE2DB6-1F14-4206-B314-810D7275C67F.jpeg

Reviving this thread…went to the new Marc Jacobs outlet in Wrentham, MA, and had to buy this pillow bag. I remember seeing the original (with the threaded black chain instead of the all silver links) and loving the look of such a plushy bag. Came across this with my mom and couldn’t turn it down. Hard choice between this (blue heaven) and the mint/pistachio confection, but I decided on this one since I wear a ton of blue…
I don’t know if this is an “outlet” bag or what- but the quality is beautiful, the color is gorgeous, and it is so SQUISHY! : )

View attachment 5595664

View attachment 5595665

View attachment 5595666

View attachment 5595667
That looks much nicer than the papery one I had a while ago. I eventually sold it after only a few months because I was so certain it was going to rip or peel away.

That looks much nicer than the papery one I had a while ago. I eventually sold it after only a few months because I was so certain it was going to rip or peel away.
Thank you - although I am sorry to hear about the trouble you had with your bag. I’ve read that others had the same issue with theirs- I wonder if that was a first or second-generation issue and then they resolved it?
This trip to the outlet really peaked my interest in Marc Jacobs. They had cute camera bags, too, but I wanted an additional strap option other than the cloth guitar strap…and this one’s poofiness was so awesome, I couldn’t resist.