Pictures of your TOKIDOKI collection: Part 3

You're waiting to hear about it? You didn't order??? O__O lol....I'm still waiting for mine to come in..it's supposed to come in on the 9th..but dang they sent it on the 29th..why is it taking so long this time :sad: that's like 10 days or something...blehhh.

haha no i didnt order cuz they said they wont be releasing it until July 13th??? besides they dont have what i want so it looks like im not getting anything in pirata :P

Yay my Pirata Zucca came today and my Paradiso Mamma Mia! Here's my updated collection- I started collecting in the beginning of June. Wow now that I realized that this is kind of scary lol. :wtf:

DSC03491.jpg

Sorry that the pic is kind of small. I have:
  • L'Amore Bella
  • L'Amore Portatelephono
  • Spiaggia Stellina
  • Pirata Zucca
  • Paradiso Mamma Mia

nice collection LV Mandy! i love that little girl on the inner tube on ur spiaggia :smile: Hahah i felt like that too when i started taking pics of my bags...i felt a little insane having so many bags! (and i don't even have that many compared to some gals here w/ amazing collections!)

I love how the characters look so bright. I like the denaro because the print is so tiny you get a good variety and there are no chopped of heads or big empty spaces.

My Pirata is my birthday present to myself. I am going to have them throw in a Camo Bella now :wlae: can't beat 60 bucks!

Hehe. Yeah, for $60 that'd be great! I wish the bella was big enough for all my stuff... Hehe.

Man, I really wish they never discontinued the bella bella!! I loooooooooooooove that style and size!!