Pictures of Your Koobas

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. ^I really like that color, Linda! And the texture of the leather looks stunning... a little variation but still smooth overall. Nice bag! :tup:

2. [​IMG]

3. ^ another beauty :love:

4. The only Koobas I have left... ELISHA (red and blonde).... :love::love:

[​IMG]

5. Adding my two new Kooba's ... Merlot Patent Elisha and Black Leather Elisha.

merlot elisha.jpg black elisha.jpg
  6. OMG, look at that red one! I haven't seen it
    IRL...it looks amazing. Lovely bags :tup:

7. Both those Elishas are gorgeous!:drool: I don't know much about Kooba but I know what I like!

8. That Merlot is stunning, and I've always loved the blonde color :smile:

9. Here's my one and only Kooba. She's the Ashley Satchel in metallic silver snakeskin. To me she's more of a gunmetal color, but in the pics she looks kind of gold-ish. Either way I love her!

ashley.jpg ashley1.jpg ashley2.jpg
  10. My first (but definitely not my last!) Kooba: my Bonnie :smile: It's the perfect little evening bag for me!
    [​IMG]

11. I am really considering an Elisha now!! how is the plain leather and color transfers? that blonde is just beautiful!

12. That Blonde & Red Elisha are from the original season of bags and a totally different leather quality than what is available now. My original red one wore so well but I wouldn't take bets on the new leathers.

13. Edward is so cute.

14. These are my first ever pics I am posting of my Koobas. I happen to love bags, but have a special affinity for Kooba. Can you blame me?

15. I'm not positive how to post the pics? Help!!!!!