Pics of your Louis Vuitton in action

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
Canada
So no going out of course, but strolling around at home!
Just found LV Cherry Blossom Papillon. I am such a sucker for the Murakami stuff! They are so beautiful. This one is preloved and therefore already has some patina with some water marks - will have to work on that...

View attachment 4709666 View attachment 4709667
So envious of your beautiful Cherry Blossom piece! I have a pink pochette (my very first LV) but I've wanted a Retro for a long time, though now it's nearly impossible to find a piece in decent condition and decent price! Enjoy it!

fettfleck

<3 my stams
O.G.
Nov 1, 2007
mostly at work
So envious of your beautiful Cherry Blossom piece! I have a pink pochette (my very first LV) but I've wanted a Retro for a long time, though now it's nearly impossible to find a piece in decent condition and decent price! Enjoy it!
Thank you! :biggrin: How fun, the Retro was THE designer bag beside the Marc Jacobs Stam bag which led me to designer bags!
Last year I finally found a like new one for a really good price on the preloved market! Keeping an eye open might be worth it, if you are still looking for it! I think there are not so many people anymore coveting this line or deem it too childish. So there is a chance! :smile: The pochette also were the cutest! Such a cool first LV! :heart: