Pics of your Louis Vuitton in action

So no going out of course, but strolling around at home!
Just found LV Cherry Blossom Papillon. I am such a sucker for the Murakami stuff! They are so beautiful. This one is preloved and therefore already has some patina with some water marks - will have to work on that...

View attachment 4709666 View attachment 4709667
So envious of your beautiful Cherry Blossom piece! I have a pink pochette (my very first LV) but I've wanted a Retro for a long time, though now it's nearly impossible to find a piece in decent condition and decent price! Enjoy it!

So envious of your beautiful Cherry Blossom piece! I have a pink pochette (my very first LV) but I've wanted a Retro for a long time, though now it's nearly impossible to find a piece in decent condition and decent price! Enjoy it!

Thank you! :biggrin: How fun, the Retro was THE designer bag beside the Marc Jacobs Stam bag which led me to designer bags!
Last year I finally found a like new one for a really good price on the preloved market! Keeping an eye open might be worth it, if you are still looking for it! I think there are not so many people anymore coveting this line or deem it too childish. So there is a chance! :smile: The pochette also were the cutest! Such a cool first LV! :heart: