PICS! My PCE Loot!!! It's all about ERGO!!

Love the cross body! Would you mind taking a pic wearing it? I'm curious about it. I tried on the ergo hobos at Macy's tonight in medium and large, leather and signature and just didn't like them. They just weren't me which surprised me because I love my ergo tote! There weren't any cross body ones though. I'd love to see one IRL!

Love the cross body! Would you mind taking a pic wearing it? I'm curious about it. I tried on the ergo hobos at Macy's tonight in medium and large, leather and signature and just didn't like them. They just weren't me which surprised me because I love my ergo tote! There weren't any cross body ones though. I'd love to see one IRL!

tlloveshim:

Here is a picture of me wearing the cross body.

kind regards,
Liz

Attachments

• IMG_0580_1.jpg
    IMG_0580_1.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 66
WOAH MAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you bought the whole ergo line!!! :smile: i love them all greatttt pics!!!!!!!!!!!!

can i see the HUGE GIANT XL ONE on you?? :smile: if you dont mind hehe i want an idea how giant it really is!!

i LOVE THEM LIZ!
xo

Bessie:

Here is a picture of me wearing the Ergo Vintage Tote No. 11011. Please note that this is the same size as your blue turquoise one. It only cost $548. I did not want the huge one.

Liz

Attachments

• IMG_0598_1.jpg
    IMG_0598_1.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 377