PICS! My PCE Loot!!! It's all about ERGO!!

LizCordova

O.G.
Dec 4, 2006
I finally received my last PCE item. Everything I purchased is ERGO!!! I can't say how much I love
all of my PCE purchases. ;)

The items I purchased were:

Ergo Vintage Vachetta Leather Tote No. 11011
Ergo Large Turquoise Hobo No. 10741
Ergo White Hobo No. 10740
Ergo Camel Cross Body No. 10746

I might exchange the white hobo later as it is a bit small for me, but I am going to wait until May or June to do so as I want to see what new products Coach is coming out with first.

Attachments

• IMG_0588_1.jpg
    IMG_0588_1.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_0591_1.jpg
    IMG_0591_1.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_0592_1.jpg
    IMG_0592_1.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_0593_1.jpg
    IMG_0593_1.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_0594_1.jpg
    IMG_0594_1.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 83
Lovely! I didn't know that there was a vintage vachetta leather and a camel. The vintage vachetta looks darker, correct?

MandB:

The Ergo Tote I got is the one in the link below.
It is the Ergo Vintage Tote- it is in vachetta leather
which means the leather will darken as I use it more and
more. It will develop a patina which will make it resistant to dirt and stains. I can't wait to see what it will look like when it gets the patina. Coach said it will look like the color of honey.

http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=9509&category_id=200

Liz

Thanks alot you guys! I really love the Ergo collection.
I think that I am done for Spring though. I most likely wait until the fall to get a new bag as I did alot of damage!!!

kidlearner:

The Ergo Cross Body is lighter than the Legacy Hippie.
It also has a zip closure. I love it and plan to use it on weekends. In general I am finding all my Ergo Bags to be light in weight.

Liz

WOAH MAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you bought the whole ergo line!!! :smile: i love them all greatttt pics!!!!!!!!!!!!

can i see the HUGE GIANT XL ONE on you?? :smile: if you dont mind hehe i want an idea how giant it really is!!

i LOVE THEM LIZ!
xo