Pics from my SA- Scarves!!! Get 'em Before the Price Hike!

^^^Really? Oh poo!!! :hysteric:The Charlotte tPF gals are having a meeting on February 16th and I was planning on picking up a carre. I may have to rethink that I suppose.

My SA, Lisa Hamlin from NM sent me pics of the scarves they have in stock so I could beat the price increases, which take effect in February in NM! So, here is what they have right now!

Call Lisa Hamlin at (248) 635-8442 if you are interested!!!
I called Lisa twice today (left messages and return phone number), but she has not answered.:sad:

The Neiman Marcus in Palo Alto also has quite a few scarves - three glass cases of them, if I remember correctly - but I don't have photos. They're going to ship out their inventory to another store end of the month, apparently. So if there's one in particular you're looking for, it could be worth giving them a call, or having Lisa check their stock as well. Main store number: 877-877-3907 / 650-329-3300.

The Neiman Marcus in Palo Alto also has quite a few scarves - three glass cases of them, if I remember correctly - but I don't have photos. They're going to ship out their inventory to another store end of the month, apparently. So if there's one in particular you're looking for, it could be worth giving them a call, or having Lisa check their stock as well. Main store number: 877-877-3907 / 650-329-3300.
Thanks for the great info.. I sure hope the one that I want is still available.

Uh oh, does that mean that they won't be carrying Hermes scarves at Palo Alto NM any more? Sometimes I can find things there that are no longer available at SF...

Thanks jag for posting this information. Lisa and her co-worker SA Annie (?) are extremely helpful and resourceful. I can't believe they found me the Fuschia Khanta! They had to search their entire system for 2 days in order to locate one for me. It is being shipped to me now. I am very, very happy.
Thanks again.