***pics***finally!!!

I'm south of Dundee...just north of the Ohio border...and you??

It's nice knowing there are other "mature" bag lovers out here like myself :woohoo:

Another mid-40's gal here! :wlae: I have a 15-year-old daughter and it is so much FUN going shopping with her now! Her friends all beg me to take them, too. :P Last weekend, I overheard one of them say "all my mom wants to do is look at boring stuff. Your mom shops for sweet stuff!" I felt like such a cool mom. :supacool: hahaha!

Another mid-40's gal here! :wlae: I have a 15-year-old daughter and it is so much FUN going shopping with her now! Her friends all beg me to take them, too. :P Last weekend, I overheard one of them say "all my mom wants to do is look at boring stuff. Your mom shops for sweet stuff!" I felt like such a cool mom. :supacool: hahaha!

Hi Wildflower...good to know that there are others like me out here....I like being known as "the cool mom" also...I feel I get to do things for myself and my children that I was never able to do when I was younger....However, still young at heart :heart: