PHOTOS: Your PS Collection Here!!!

My small collection: PS1 in mustard, PS11 and PS1 medium travel bag. I actually bought the travel bag first and never used it since its too big. I love my PS11 so much that i wear it day and night :smile:

Attachments

• 1448770566236.jpg
    1448770566236.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 1,601
  • 1448770578636.jpg
    1448770578636.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 1,595
I just bought a large PS1 in Tobacco suede from proenza schouler's website from the Thanksgiving sale. It seems like it's from the older stock as the hardware and inner lining suggested so.

Here's my little collection: large PS1 in Tobacco suede (recent purchase); medium PS1 in smoke (bought in Amsterdam in Fall 2012), and PS1 pouch in midnight (bought from Saks.com for 30% off in 2014). I love neutral color bags and I think I'm done buying PS1 for now.

My next bag will most likely be a Saint Laurent bag I think.......

Hello all,

Longtime lurker, first-time poster.

I love looking at all yours bags—the PS1 is probably my favorite handbag of all time. I received my first, a medium in military green, from my husband seven or eight years ago (it has the old lining style). I have never babied this bag—it's my daily carry and has been everywhere with me. I've spilled coffee on it, inadvertently marked it with ink, dropped it in slushy mud, and every time it cleaned up to look good as new. It's become very slouchy and soft over the years, but wears like iron.

The clutch I purchased several years ago, and I just received the new fringe medium in midnight blue as another thoughtful Christmas gift from my husband, who remembers my love of all things Boho and PS1, LOL. I wonder if it will become as soft and slouchy as the military?

Thank you for letting me share!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender[6].jpg
    FullSizeRender[6].jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 1,408
Reactions: IntheOcean
Hello all,

I love looking at all yours bags—the PS1 is probably my favorite handbag of all time. I received my first, a medium in military green, from my husband seven or eight years ago (it has the old lining style). I have never babied this bag—it's my daily carry and has been everywhere with me. I've spilled coffee on it, inadvertently marked it with ink, dropped it in slushy mud, and every time it cleaned up to look good as new. It's become very slouchy and soft over the years, but wears like iron.

The clutch I purchased several years ago, and I just received the new fringe medium in midnight blue as another thoughtful Christmas gift from my husband, who remembers my love of all things Boho and PS1, LOL. I wonder if it will become as soft and slouchy as the military?

Personally I'm not into fringe, but I love the color! Nice family pic :smile:

Hello all,

I love your collection, and I'm so happy to hear that your first PS1 has held up so well. I just purchased my first PS PS1 in Saddle color last month and I adore her. Thank you for sharing your lovely collection.