Photos of your Chanels in action...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thank you so much SGCW:hbeat: It’s very sweet of you!:heart: I hope that you and your family are doing well. :heart::hugs:

2. Thanks so much SGCW :hbeat:

SomethingGoodCanWork likes this.
  3. I do not know if it is me alone but I love ra clothes chanels is beautiful and very good quality, without a doubt one of the best so every dollar I spend on it is worth it

4. Thank you for asking, Auvina, yes, we are doing fine, but such strange times... :-s

I hope you and your family are all well, too :heart:

Auvina15 likes this.
  5. My "passenger" today while getting gas. I haven't been able to use her due to the shelter-in-place, so I'm using this opportunity as an excuse to have her see daylight. My mask tried to photobomb the shot! :P PhotoGrid_1589508256431.jpg

6. First outing! I got her for my birthday just before the lockdown so she’s out for a walk with me this morning :heart:

Attached Files:

7. Thank you!! It is navy from 20C. Just got it this week from Neiman’s.

8. Finally out with my new chanel sneakers (& 17B red mini)
    IMG_7043.JPG

NY-LON, ilovemylilo, Pinkie* and 11 others like this.
  9. Throwback with my small cf! I miss going out!!!

Attached Files:

XCCX, IntheOcean, AKimSunny and 12 others like this.
  10. Taking my bright red tote for a joy ride to combat the stay-at-home blues
    805C548E-5884-47C6-9CCB-A7C58BA04209.jpeg

11. Stocking up on my favorite Lara bars at Whole Foods. Chocolate Caviar PST came with me and I used the canvas strap from an old messenger bag so I can wear it crossbody.
    3CA81B47-FAD4-4C7D-BD1F-D90A3112BDBF.jpeg

12. Oh! I saw this at the store yesterday! It was already with the price increase though. You’re so lucky! It’s so beautiful!

13. Well this is interesting! Are the straps inside?

14. Yes, I hid the leather/chain straps inside so it looks clean on the exterior of the bag and you can see the Chanel logo clearly

ccbaggirl89 likes this.