Philip Stein watch. Should i get? What size?

My mom got a PS watch from NM and it cost about $2000. So the price does vary.

I think the thing about that watch is that it keeps the bad energy waves away from you... Waves that emit from TV, the microwave or whatever... so i guess that's a plus too.

I think you can also redeem your NM in circle points for a Philip stein watch.

I have the mini - the small and large weren't an option, since I have other large watches. Didn't get the diamonds - again, I have others with diamonds, and I didn't want to spend the money! I have a green band, black alligator, platinum leather, and just got an orange lizard band. I love the watch - but I'm not sure I notice any "difference" when wearing it - of course, the manufacturer says to wear it 24/7 to get the benefits. I take my watch off as soon as I get home - then again, I bought it 'cause I like the look, not because of the magnetic properties of it!

asked my dh for it, got a mini size with MOP face and sabia lizard strap. I got myself extra straps....purple croc (everyday use) and black satin (night)...im totally satisfied with the look...am not sure about the "feel" coz i dont wear mine everyday.

someone gave me a philip stein watch for my birthday....its blue...the thing that is shaped like an 8 is blue...can i have it changed for a silver one?? or are the straps the only ones that can be changed??? cant change the strap because of it. :confused1:

You can have it changed- look up retailers in your area on the Philip Stein site and they can assist you in changing the blue dial.

I went to Holt Renfrew and saw them ... I must say, I think I want one badly. I am interested in the medium sized ones.. the $600 ones maybe with a purple strap.

May I ask, for those of you that own one, does it really make you "feel" better health wise?

I wore mine (the larger size) for nearly two years and noticed no difference, healthwise. I did like the fact that the straps were interchangeable, though the one I wanted (stingray) is only available for the diamond watches. The bands do wear well, though. I also didn't like the fact that when the batteries and Teslar chips needed to be changed, it had to be sent to the US (I'm in Toronto) and it was gone for six months. During that time, I started wearing a different watch, never got back into wearing the Stein, and now my husband uses it. Interestingly, when he first started wearing it, he developed a rash right under the watch. That happened a couple of times, but now he can wear it with no problems. It was quite odd.

hi guys! Im confused, should i get a Philip Stein watch color white? What are the reasons why should i get it? And what size? Small or large? and i was thinking buy this watch or LV Epi speedy? hehehe! :smile::shrugs:
View attachment 43418

Get the watch!! DH and I are heading to Neiman Marcus tomorrow to get matching PSs :biggrin: I'm thinking of getting the large one. And of course, it;s the Chronograph for DH.