Perlee Clover Bracelet 24hr Wear?

These pictures are sooo gorgeous!!! I've been debating on whether to get this bracelet in wg to go with most of my VCA or to get it in yg and just buy a few pieces of yg to go with it. Yours appears to be rose gold?, and it looks fabulous on you! You are really swaying me towards not getting it in wg!
I think you look good in both metals, probably you have neutral undertones:heart: So I would choose the colour you like most for this model. I think there are some metal colours that suit better for some models, like pave frivole in WH, WG MOP in YG etc. I think WG and YG looks best for the clover:amuse:

I think you look good in both metals, probably you have neutral undertones:heart: So I would choose the colour you like most for this model. I think there are some metal colours that suit better for some models, like pave frivole in WH, WG MOP in YG etc. I think WG and YG looks best for the clover:amuse:
Thank you. The WG is def more a popper. The RG blends in more.
I got the WG one, and my SA actually tells me that I don’t need to worry wearing to shower. Lol

I wore it everyday even to shower and sleep since January, as we started the “half lockdown” here, when I started WFH and need to take care a toddler, i occasionally need to do housechores with it when maid is off. I washed it with soap and my spare dr Barbara strum cream mask brush everyday while showering, I occasionally bang it on things like baby high chair and wooden door frame, the polished finish still looks brand new, I seldom stack it as I also worked on computer and won’t stack it with bracelet as it gets to my nerve when the bracelet tangled with the bangle. If you want a bangle to wear everyday I would suggest the clover over love which is much less likely to get scratched. Here is an unfiltered photo of how it now looks after like 2 months of 24 hours wearing

Attachments

• B4C425EF-A7DD-415E-866D-A9FFC3CAB65B.jpeg
    B4C425EF-A7DD-415E-866D-A9FFC3CAB65B.jpeg
    133.8 KB · Views: 282
I wore it everyday even to shower and sleep since January, as we started the “half lockdown” here, when I started WFH and need to take care a toddler, i occasionally need to do housechores with it when maid is off. I washed it with soap and my spare dr Barbara strum cream mask brush everyday while showering, I occasionally bang it on things like baby high chair and wooden door frame, the polished finish still looks brand new, I seldom stack it as I also worked on computer and won’t stack it with bracelet as it gets to my nerve when the bracelet tangled with the bangle. If you want a bangle to wear everyday I would suggest the clover over love which is much less likely to get scratched. Here is an unfiltered photo of how it now looks after like 2 months of 24 hours wearing
This is super helpful and confidence-inspiring! Thank you for sharing your photo and routine in detail…it is amazing how resilient this piece is. I’m much more likely to consider this gorgeous bangle thanks to your honest real-life review.

Reactions: AlexaKate
This is super helpful and confidence-inspiring! Thank you for sharing your photo and routine in detail…it is amazing how resilient this piece is. I’m much more likely to consider this gorgeous bangle thanks to your honest real-life review.
Oh forgot to mention the clasp is very secure, IMO there’s higher chance of damaging the clasp when you take it on and off daily and drop it on floor somehow, as one member here mentioned, my two year old girl love pulling my bangle with her naughty little hands so far the clasp still stand robust, contrary to when she pull my 5 motif bracelet I really worry she might have broken it

Reactions: hhw and clcat120
Oh forgot to mention the clasp is very secure, IMO there’s higher chance of damaging the clasp when you take it on and off daily and drop it on floor somehow, as one member here mentioned, my two year old girl love pulling my bangle with her naughty little hands so far the clasp still stand robust, contrary to when she pull my 5 motif bracelet I really worry she might have broken it
Thanks for all your inputs! I have the exact same concern of putting it on and taking off often due the close system. I had to repair the omega claps of my turquoise VcA earrings before…
Good to hear that Perlee is lower maintenance! It’s exactly my kind then! When I tried LOVE in store, the Cartier SA asked me to take my motif bracelet and watch off before she carefully arranged the three colors on my wrist… she was so nervous that they bump into anything I have to each other so they get scratched.
I have Cartier size 15 wrist, and every store I’ve been alway had my size. I bought the only XS clover bracelet in the VcA inventory since end of Jan…I wanted a brand new one by order but was told that would be at least 6-month wait after I’ve waited a month since I placed the deposit. Lol

Bumping this thread

I purchased the perlee clover bracelet but omg, I’m so scared about scratching it or something!! I super love it but it was also quite expensive…any advice on how to handle?

I know what you mean because I got mine recently and feel the same! I think it’s best to just start wearing it. You’re right, it’s quite expensive. Exactly why it shouldn’t just sit in a box! :smile:

While I don‘t wear it daily, my YG clover is probably my most worn jewellery piece (have had it about 4 years). I don’t really see wear and tear on it, and once in a while I will wash it while washing my hands with soap and it always comes out sparkling :biggrin:
My SA also always asks me to take off my bracelets for her to clean when I visit the boutique, and of course it looks great after.

Reactions: hhw