people who have done paranasal implant/ know someone who have it done.

i have my paranasal implant done in TL in 2016 together with other surgery. I like it a lottt even my mom love it and she done it yesterday at the same place. We are in Korea now. I did my ptosis this time

People said it will make you cannot smile. I can. I think it depends on where the doctor put it mine above the smile line NOT exacly at the smile line. Looks nice on me and i look younger. My mom just did it yesterday. So better to choose the right doctor to do it right. We done it with Dr Kim

Reactions: Yumigumi
Hi, sorry to bump this old post. I heard that the smile side effect matters mostly for premaxillary implant, which goes under nose base, paranasal is under corners of nostrils but the two are combined sometimes. For premaxillary implant i think it can be soft tissue implant or it is “subperiosteal” aka sits right on top of the bone. If soft tissue then maybe it can ruin smile. Anyone have it done recently? Does it affect your smile? Thanks!

Hi, sorry to bump this old post. I heard that the smile side effect matters mostly for premaxillary implant, which goes under nose base, paranasal is under corners of nostrils but the two are combined sometimes. For premaxillary implant i think it can be soft tissue implant or it is “subperiosteal” aka sits right on top of the bone. If soft tissue then maybe it can ruin smile. Anyone have it done recently? Does it affect your smile? Thanks!

i know lots of people who did the paranasal who had it removed because of discomfort. They mentioned they could feel something there when they have big facial expressions or when they chew foods. Main reason why i never wanted to do it.