patchwork shoulder tote opinions

I am not a big fan of the patchworks (there seems to be a ton of one-sided fakes out there), but this is actually one of my favorites. You could always use the F & F discount and get it for $160...then if you didn't really like it after it came home with you sell it on eBay! From the looks of things, you could get $160 easily.

I don't like it. I've yet to see a holiday patchwork I actually like. Just not my style. The only patchwork of theirs I've liked is the indigo from last year.

I have this bag and LOVE it. Good deal, I paid retail for mine.
Which patchwork do you have, the new one or last years indigo.? I just ordered the new khacki and gold Satchel. Similar to last years 10004..THey sold out in both colors early on but it had a suede bottom. This one is pebble with brown on the sides. Still hard to keep clean but easier than white pebble like last summer's patchwork shoulder tote. Should have gotten the indigo last year while it lasted , darn. I think it will arrive today. I ardered the wristlet in indigo that is pictured on the patcnwork ergo..in macy's cataoog. So, if I do not like the satchel in khacki, I just might get the indigo instead. Oh, decisions...Still have my whiskey and espresso slim flaps..They are going back one day soon, after my doggie has her surgery tomorrow. She has lived a long cared for life..She is sweet 16 so she is priority tomorrow as there is a risk on that...But you guys, I will live vicariously today on what you bought and returned. lol:heart:

I have last year's khaki patchwork hobo and love the pattern, but hate the size (should have gone with the tote). I bought that one b/c I absolutely became obsessed with the Holiday patchwork from 2005 (the one with the purple and ocelot patch), but could never find it. I think patchwork is definitely a love it or hate it thing. If you're still not sure if you like it enough to spend $200 on it, wait b/c you're probably not dying for it and it's silly to spend so much on something just b/c it's a "deal."

finally decide I went back and got it. I guess it boiled down to buying what I like. I think I tried every which way but loose to love the carly but I really just liked the shoulder tote and yup in the patchwork. I always like the different stuff.. Carly wise the camel one was very nice so was the chocolate. but I just couldn't warm up to the basic signature one and the large was really big and the med kinda small for me I mean. so Im home and have stuffed my patchwork tote hmmm how long do you think it will take hubby to notice lol

Congrats on your new bag! I have always liked that patchwork pattern and the pinkish color lining is awesome? Uh O, You've got me interested in that bag again!
Once you start using it please let us know how you like it. Post pics if you can. :yes:

I have the one that is shown in the ebay link from the OP:

attachment.php

I also have the khaki hobo from last summer:

attachment.php

If I were to get another patchwork (you never know, LOL) I would probably go with the indigo. Love the little denim pocket on it.

Which patchwork do you have, the new one or last years indigo.? I just ordered the new khacki and gold Satchel. Similar to last years 10004..THey sold out in both colors early on but it had a suede bottom. This one is pebble with brown on the sides. Still hard to keep clean but easier than white pebble like last summer's patchwork shoulder tote. Should have gotten the indigo last year while it lasted , darn. I think it will arrive today. I ardered the wristlet in indigo that is pictured on the patcnwork ergo..in macy's cataoog. So, if I do not like the satchel in khacki, I just might get the indigo instead. Oh, decisions...Still have my whiskey and espresso slim flaps..They are going back one day soon, after my doggie has her surgery tomorrow. She has lived a long cared for life..She is sweet 16 so she is priority tomorrow as there is a risk on that...But you guys, I will live vicariously today on what you bought and returned. lol:heart: