Part 2!! Nose Revision,Jaw and Breast Post-Op at DA!

Kori Olivia

Apr 26, 2023
:heart: Guys~
This is Part 2 of Post-Op procedures and rate at DA.

Surgery Preparation- 4.8 /5
I got the medical check up and breast ultrasound a day before the surgery to make sure that I am alright to undergo an operation. All the pre and post surgery procedures were covered in the total price. I was informed to do fasting for 8 hrs and remove my nail and toe polish, and also hair extension. I just had them done 2 weeks ago!!! I was crying inside by the time I was told to remove them. My hair extension had some metal clips so I needed to remove them. They do not allow any metal or foreign objects on your body so please be aware of that if you have plans to undergo a surgery soon. So yes, let me give 4.8!! I understand them and the regulations for safety but … (Just because I was being a salty girl at that moment haha).

Surgery Day- 5/5
The translator helped me to get ready for the surgery; get changed, wash, and I could see the doctor one more time before going to the surgery room. The doctors designed on my face with a marker pen and he double checked my ideal nose shape. My translator accompanied me to the surgery room until I was put under sleep. I woke up in the recovery room and they assisted me for hospitalization at the clinic. I got a private room and I was discharged the next morning.

Treatments and after care services -5/5
I got the cotton removal that blocked my nose on the 2nd day of surgery and yes it was more painful than the stitches removal. God! I did not expect that. Anyway, it was fast. I got the deswelling laser treatments and injection to help reduce the swelling faster and shampoo. On the 7th day after the operation, I got the stitches removed outside of my nose, sideburn and the inner stitches were removed 2 weeks after the operation. There were no stitches for the breast and there is a little scar under the inframammary fold. I am still healing now. The doctor said the big swelling will subside in 2-4 weeks.The final result will appear after 3-6 months for nose & breast and 6-12 months for jaw and cheekbone. But, I am already happy with the current condition , I can't wait to see the final result.

Overall Insight
Why I chose DA !

The translators helped me throughout the procedures.They are very reliable and professional. Doctors also speak good English and they understand my need very well. My nose doctor speaks very fluent English. The consultant said that the clinic scouted only popular and talented doctors with good reviews of different clinics all around Seoul so that they are very experienced and confident with their job. That is also a reason why they are a little pricier compared to other small clinics. Now, it actually makes sense after hearing that. And she also added that the anesthesiologist will be on standby throughout the procedures so that there is no issue of the patient waking up in the middle of the long surgery. I was very afraid about this because I heard that some clinics do not have enough anesthesiologists so the patients woke up in the middle of sleep and could feel the pain. The other main reason why I am trustworthy about DA is because they offer the cctv records anytime I claim, promising that there are no ghost doctors.Considering all those points, I chose DA over other clinics and no regret so far.

I am really not good at writing tbh. I tried my best to write and share details as much as I can, hoping everyone can take some reference.
Feel free to share your opinion and your experiences here.

photo_1687942638.jpeg

Last edited:
Hello Kori
omg%%% I really like your nose.Thank u so much for sharing your experience. I have read both part 1 and 2. I have been looking for the informative review and tips since I am going to Korea alone. I have booked the consultation for septermber , I think I can manage to go there faster. If u dun mind, may i see the front view as well. Thank u in advance

• Love
Reactions: Kori Olivia
Hello Kori
omg%%% I really like your nose.Thank u so much for sharing your experience. I have read both part 1 and 2. I have been looking for the informative review and tips since I am going to Korea alone. I have booked the consultation for septermber , I think I can manage to go there faster. If u dun mind, may i see the front view as well. Thank u in advance
Thank youuuu,:loveeyes: i still have some swelling and bruises friend. I will be happy to share more after few more weeks. Please wait me hahha:heart:

:heart: Guys~
This is Part 2 of Post-Op procedures and rate at DA.

Surgery Preparation- 4.8 /5
I got the medical check up and breast ultrasound a day before the surgery to make sure that I am alright to undergo an operation. All the pre and post surgery procedures were covered in the total price. I was informed to do fasting for 8 hrs and remove my nail and toe polish, and also hair extension. I just had them done 2 weeks ago!!! I was crying inside by the time I was told to remove them. My hair extension had some metal clips so I needed to remove them. They do not allow any metal or foreign objects on your body so please be aware of that if you have plans to undergo a surgery soon. So yes, let me give 4.8!! I understand them and the regulations for safety but … (Just because I was being a salty girl at that moment haha).

Surgery Day- 5/5
The translator helped me to get ready for the surgery; get changed, wash, and I could see the doctor one more time before going to the surgery room. The doctors designed on my face with a marker pen and he double checked my ideal nose shape. My translator accompanied me to the surgery room until I was put under sleep. I woke up in the recovery room and they assisted me for hospitalization at the clinic. I got a private room and I was discharged the next morning.

Treatments and after care services -5/5
I got the cotton removal that blocked my nose on the 2nd day of surgery and yes it was more painful than the stitches removal. God! I did not expect that. Anyway, it was fast. I got the deswelling laser treatments and injection to help reduce the swelling faster and shampoo. On the 7th day after the operation, I got the stitches removed outside of my nose, sideburn and the inner stitches were removed 2 weeks after the operation. There were no stitches for the breast and there is a little scar under the inframammary fold. I am still healing now. The doctor said the big swelling will subside in 2-4 weeks.The final result will appear after 3-6 months for nose & breast and 6-12 months for jaw and cheekbone. But, I am already happy with the current condition , I can't wait to see the final result.

Overall Insight
Why I chose DA !

The translators helped me throughout the procedures.They are very reliable and professional. Doctors also speak good English and they understand my need very well. My nose doctor speaks very fluent English. The consultant said that the clinic scouted only popular and talented doctors with good reviews of different clinics all around Seoul so that they are very experienced and confident with their job. That is also a reason why they are a little pricier compared to other small clinics. Now, it actually makes sense after hearing that. And she also added that the anesthesiologist will be on standby throughout the procedures so that there is no issue of the patient waking up in the middle of the long surgery. I was very afraid about this because I heard that some clinics do not have enough anesthesiologists so the patients woke up in the middle of sleep and could feel the pain. The other main reason why I am trustworthy about DA is because they offer the cctv records anytime I claim, promising that there are no ghost doctors.Considering all those points, I chose DA over other clinics and no regret so far.

I am really not good at writing tbh. I tried my best to write and share details as much as I can, hoping everyone can take some reference.
Feel free to share your opinion and your experiences here.

View attachment 5811645
Regarding the price and doctor consultation, please read Part 1 !!! :loveeyes: