Paris Jackson, Superstar

Those pictures are so sad. She's had such a volatile upbringing and has no one. I hope those girls are her genuine friends because it certainly seems like she needs some.

Sasha you don't really think growing up in a Jackson household could be considered anything less than volatile, do you? That whole family is effed up.

Volatile upbringing? How so? Abnormal upbringing perhaps but not sure what about her upbringing would be considered volatile or dangerous. Seem like they had a pretty consistent life with MJ.

Volatile upbringing? How so? Abnormal upbringing perhaps but not sure what about her upbringing would be considered volatile or dangerous. Seem like they had a pretty consistent life with MJ.

Volatile is probably the wrong word, but if you grow up with a dad like MJ (accused child molestor, rx drug abuse, he himself was abused by his dad and probably his record label since he spoke out about it several times) - not saying he didn't love his children but consistent is the last way I'd speculate her childhood was.

The kids had an unconventional upbringing and a huge change of life circumstances when Michael died, but I wouldn't call it volatile. Unstable is probably a more accurate term.

Even if Michael had lived, I don't know that anything would have been different for Paris. He wouldn't have had a clue how to handle a teenage girl going through emotional turmoil. He had a hard enough time navigating through his own problems.

Volatile is probably the wrong word, but if you grow up with a dad like MJ (accused child molestor, rx drug abuse, he himself was abused by his dad and probably his record label since he spoke out about it several times) - not saying he didn't love his children but consistent is the last way I'd speculate her childhood was.

Volatile is the wrong word. The abuse Michael spoke of with his father was of his punishment/teasing and even his siblings dispute calling it abuse. Michael also mended his relationship with his father long before he died, he said he was a good grandfather. Michael's kids were never physically punished like he was growing up. He also never spoke of abuse with his record label only Sony's greed as an adult.

For the most part he kids had a fairly normal childhood since they were shielded from the public no one knee what they looked like going out with nannies, only with him they wore masks to conceal their identies. So unconventional is a better word but nothing about their upbringing was volatile

The kids, like many other celeb kids, didn't have a normal middle-class America upbringing but as far as I can tell it seemed fairly consistent in routine, living situation and people in their lives. He made them wear mask while with him so that others wouldn't know who they were when in public without him so they could have some level of normalcy.

Things are still hot and heavy between the late Michael Jackson's only daughter Paris and her 26-year-old boyfriend Michael Snoddy.

The newly 18-year-old was spotted passionately kissing the mohawked drummer following his weekend-long gig at the National Orange Show in San Bernardino.

The privileged heiress even acted as a roadie for his percussive band Street Drum Corps, loading and unloading equipment for each show.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...laying-roadie-drumming-gig.html#ixzz474YBmz6M

29vfn1l.jpg

3007eye.jpg

52x6k4.jpg

But... But why does a 26 year old want to be with an 18 year old. I'm 26 right now and had a late start to uni since I was busy doing other stuff. The freshmen are 18. I have nothing in common with them and find most of them annoying. This is just weird.

Idk what's so weird about it. She's gorgeous and she's got status, money and the fact that guys rarely object to a younger woman...

I still find it weird. Maybe if she was older and more mature I'd understand. I'm not opposed to large age gaps, but when someones still a teen in the relationship, it's just odd and I feel like the older of the two is just using them (which I'm sure is the case because of her status and money). That, or he's insecure and wants to mold her into his ideal girl, and that's easy to do with the youngins!

I still find it weird. Maybe if she was older and more mature I'd understand. I'm not opposed to large age gaps, but when someones still a teen in the relationship, it's just odd and I feel like the older of the two is just using them (which I'm sure is the case because of her status and money). That, or he's insecure and wants to mold her into his ideal girl, and that's easy to do with the youngins!

She's young and running on the wild side. They are both getting something out of it and I doubt there's a single person anywhere (including them) who thinks it will last long.