Panda Pochette Accessories

If I'm not mistaken, the panda pochette was $345 US. I remember wondering why it was $10 less than the cerise when it had the character on both sides whereas the cerise was only on one side. If anyone needs the exact price, I can check my receipt.

Also, the Panda line was exclusive to Japan but all the leftovers that didn't sell got sent over to the US and Canada.

ah that might explain why they can get so much for it since it's so limited in the states. thanks for the explanation!

mello_yello_jen said:
If I'm not mistaken, the panda pochette was $345 US. I remember wondering why it was $10 less than the cerise when it had the character on both sides whereas the cerise was only on one side. If anyone needs the exact price, I can check my receipt.

Also, the Panda line was exclusive to Japan but all the leftovers that didn't sell got sent over to the US and Canada.

mello_yello_jen said:

OMG! You are so right!!! I remember after I exchanged Cerises for Panda I had $10.00 credit that I keep forgetting to use @ LV!!!:evil: :wacko:

Yeah the seller thehuangfamily might have one. I know they've had the Vavin recently. I love mine..I wasn't lucky enough to get the billfold but I got the pochette and the vachetta leather keychain. Too cute :love: