Paid authentication service

Hi everyone,
Pardon me if this is a really stupid thing to ask but, I've used the search option and haven't been able to find a list of recommended authenticators.

Could anyone recommend some authenticators?

I've posted my recently purchased handbag on the "Authenticate this LV" thread already and wanted another opinion as well.
Thank you!

Hi fellow bag lovers!

Anyone has any good and affordable 3rd party authentication service provider to recommend?

I previously used authenticate4u however they have since stopped replying to my emails.

Hi fellow bag lovers!

Anyone has any good and affordable 3rd party authentication service provider to recommend?

I previously used authenticate4u however they have since stopped replying to my emails.
If you look in the eBay forum then you will see many of the same complaints about this company - apparently FB is their preferred forum of communication these days. They ought to update their website to reflect this as this has been going on for years!

Anyway, different people have had different degrees of success with different companies. All seem to have made mistakes at some point or another. Is there a reason you're not making use of the service offered on the forum?

If you look in the eBay forum then you will see many of the same complaints about this company - apparently FB is their preferred forum of communication these days. They ought to update their website to reflect this as this has been going on for years!

Anyway, different people have had different degrees of success with different companies. All seem to have made mistakes at some point or another. Is there a reason you're not making use of the service offered on the forum?

I see! Thanks for your advice, yes they really should update their website.

I recently got linked to this website (link below) not sure if its any good? They did respond really quickly though and they are giving away $20 credits which is one free authentication service though so I submitted a request just to try them out.
https://www.realauthentication.com/

The reason why I’m not using this forum is just because sometimes I find it so difficult to meet the requirements for the authenticators to respond.

For example, I have submitted a request as per quote below but I have no idea why it falls under the “will not receive a response” group

Hello, :smile:

Please Read Post 1 @ Page 1 why some requests will not receive a response / reply. Thank you! :smile:

I recently got linked to this website (link below) not sure if its any good? They did respond really quickly though and they are giving away $20 credits which is one free authentication service though so I submitted a request just to try them out.

The reason why I’m not using this forum is just because sometimes I find it so difficult to meet the requirements for the authenticators to respond.

For example, I have submitted a request as per quote below but I have no idea why it falls under the “will not receive a response” group
My guess is that she did not authenticate your item and you received that response is that the majority of your posts are for authentication requests. They prefer that you post in other areas besides just authentication requests. Maybe start posting in other areas of the forum?

Reactions: lovlouisvuitton

I don't know either but another member has suggested a reason to you. The authentication service here is provided free by volunteers so if you're only here to obtain free authentications and not joining in elsewhere then am sure you can understand why that might offend an authenticator. The service was set up to help members but, as with all things in life, does get abused from time to time and people try to take advantage.

I have never heard of "real authentication" but there seems to be more and more of these companies popping up these days so tread carefully. $20 does seem excessive for a basic authentication; I thought most companies were charging a few dollars.

My guess is that she did not authenticate your item and you received that response is that the majority of your posts are for authentication requests. They prefer that you post in other areas besides just authentication requests. Maybe start posting in other areas of the forum?

I don't know either but another member has suggested a reason to you. The authentication service here is provided free by volunteers so if you're only here to obtain free authentications and not joining in elsewhere then am sure you can understand why that might offend an authenticator. The service was set up to help members but, as with all things in life, does get abused from time to time and people try to take advantage.

I have never heard of "real authentication" but there seems to be more and more of these companies popping up these days so tread carefully. $20 does seem excessive for a basic authentication; I thought most companies were charging a few dollars.

Ahhh I see, thanks both for your replies.

Indeed, I have been coming to purseforum for authentication requests quite frequently since I shop for bags so much

However, could you kindly let me know why that might offend the authenticators? Sorry I’m new to forums. But it is a legit concern that most people have when they buy 2nd hand bags - whether what they’ve purchased is authentic or not. The authenticators are doing great work putting people’s minds at ease, even more so since they are volunteers.

Oh really? I thought it was rather affordable. Hmmm, Guess I need to look around for other sites.

In case anyone is interested, here’s what their website and authentication “report” looks like. I also asked for a sample of their “authenticity card” which would cost $30 and is mailed internationally.

DBE1DDF0-C9FA-4F02-BBBF-B607B28D659F.jpeg
26A224F5-3325-4F61-A236-BBC0EF9D9839.jpeg

Authenticity card1F78D994-3821-466E-9E4C-F3A9C87B14C6.png

Indeed, I have been coming to purseforum for authentication requests quite frequently since I shop for bags so much

However, could you kindly let me know why that might offend the authenticators? Sorry I’m new to forums. But it is a legit concern that most people have when they buy 2nd hand bags - whether what they’ve purchased is authentic or not. The authenticators are doing great work putting people’s minds at ease, even more so since they are volunteers.

Oh really? I thought it was rather affordable. Hmmm, Guess I need to look around for other sites.

In case anyone is interested, here’s what their website and authentication “report” looks like. I also asked for a sample of their “authenticity card” which would cost $30 and is mailed internationally.

View attachment 4064622
View attachment 4064623

Authenticity cardView attachment 4064624

Offend probably isn't the right word. This forum was set up with having a sense of community so the LV authenticators like to see people contributing to the forum and participating in discussions, not having a disproportionately high number of authentication requests compared to other contributions. As an example, someone with 10 posts when all 10 of which are authentication requests is going to stop receiving help as they're obviously only here for the free authentication service. If you've got 1000 posts and 2 authentication requests then you're obviously joining in, maybe helping others, offering advice, sharing in the excitement of a new purchase etc. Hope that helps.

View attachment 4064622
View attachment 4064623

Authenticity cardView attachment 4064624
I agree that you are not offending them but they donate their time as a free service and ask that you post in other areas of the forum not just authentication requests. You can post about the bags you are buying or using or there are so many other areas of the forum like travel, pets, shopping, shoes and so on....if you do not want to participate in other areas than authentication, you will need to continue using a professional authenticating service...hope this makes sense...:smile:

Offend probably isn't the right word. This forum was set up with having a sense of community so the LV authenticators like to see people contributing to the forum and participating in discussions, not having a disproportionately high number of authentication requests compared to other contributions. As an example, someone with 10 posts when all 10 of which are authentication requests is going to stop receiving help as they're obviously only here for the free authentication service. If you've got 1000 posts and 2 authentication requests then you're obviously joining in, maybe helping others, offering advice, sharing in the excitement of a new purchase etc. Hope that helps.

I agree that you are not offending them but they donate their time as a free service and ask that you post in other areas of the forum not just authentication requests. You can post about the bags you are buying or using or there are so many other areas of the forum like travel, pets, shopping, shoes and so on....if you do not want to participate in other areas than authentication, you will need to continue using a professional authenticating service...hope this makes sense...:smile:

Hi both

Thanks for your replies!

It’s really helpful to know.

It works!!! It works!!! They respond to FB Messages as long as you send the in their business hours. Not a minute later!!!
Thank you all for your help!

Just chanced upon this thread and I’m definitely going to try reaching out to Authenticate4u via FB message. I actually paid for the authentication service last year but as I got no response via email, I gave up.

Anyone heard of Real Authentication before?

They are giving away one free authentication for the month of May and I gave it a try!

A6090048-45CC-43F3-A2E3-C0996E49D3EB.jpeg 4E837D9F-5D21-45D8-B0AE-ED4B1A8AF01A.jpeg

E2264FD1-57C3-4D3A-A6F1-43A326A05A18.jpeg
The basic authentication service is $20. I also asked them for a sample of their authenticity card which would cost additional $30.

FB3167B1-8EF4-4EAF-8888-2F4B818304E9.png

^^ I would NOT recommend RA to authenticate anything! Not even a paper bag!! So many mistake's across so many High end designer labels including Hermes & the buyers LOST tens of thousands of dollars because RA made MAJOR mistake's with authenticating!! :nono:

Other Brands are LV, YSL, Prada & Celine. :blah: