Oxblood

Interesting question, honest answer is I don’t know.

The pink and pigment blue are also reduced, I wondered if maybe they’ve decided on lower prices for seasonal colours, but of course oxblood being reduced ruins that theory because it isn’t seasonal.

Oxblood was phased out before, then phased back in again in the current, darker shade. I wonder if they might bring back the old oxblood given they’re all about revivals right now?

Ooh...that's a thought! The Lily and Little Softie in Mulberry Green are on sale as well...maybe its a promo thing?... I wonder if Chocolate may be replacing Oxblood?
Just a thought - perhaps Oxblood is being replaced by the new addition on Mulberry's website which is called Black Cherry. It looks lighter than Oxblood but is very similar and the limited pieces that are currently on the site appear to have silver rather than gold hardware. It will be very interesting to see if all the Oxblood range goes in the regular sale in December/January or whether they disappear from the website and just reappear in a few years time.

Reactions: 24shaz