How do you feel about oval e-rings?

• They’re always meh to me from the get go

Votes: 19 32.2%
  • You’re crazy, i love them

Votes: 32 54.2%
  • It’s getting repetitive

Votes: 8 13.6%

• Total voters
I think you like what you like. Personally I just wanted the most sparkle and shine rather than the largest rock so a round it is. And I love it. I mean there are only so many shapes….but you can get creative with pairing or settings.

Beautiful shape, but tired of everyone from the local convenience shop cashier to corporate manager sporting the same massive asteroid. I used to want an asteroid big enough to wipe out the dinosaurs, but the advent of lab diamonds, moissanites, and other substitutes made me want it less. Feels less special as dumb as that sounds.

I love how a fat elongated oval faces up. When I worked at a jewelry store, a coworker wore a large one on a plain gold band. I loved her diamond, but hated how it spun on her finger; it wasn’t properly sized to account for how top heavy it was.

I love ovals! I have a 3.2 carat natural fancy light yellow cushion cut as my ering now, but in 5 years or so would love a 4 carat + white natural diamond! Not as an upgrade, but to have both 🤣 I think elongated shapes are so elegant while symmetrical shapes are classic

I feel like I see more rounds than ovals. I also see a lot of people doing emerald, but sometimes I wonder if it’s just to be different. I say get what you will love in 40 years because hopefully you’ll wear it that long! Or get multiples, that’s a fun idea I’ve seen a lot of people on here do.