Outlet Spy Pics!

How often does the inventory change at the Outlets? Mine opened several years ago and was packed with goods. I heard from an SA they expected it to be higher volume and then tanked. It seems very sparse when I've been in recently.

I think it depends, being close to two outlets I try to go every other week because it usually does change. At least for us, although it is usually high traffic no matter what day of the week it is. And to chime in about the best spy pics, usually the clearance is the best bet. Most of the boutique items (even the mens) are there or close by.

I'm interested if other outlets have a high volume of resellers, usually when we go in they have two separate lines. One for people buying over 10 items and another for regular customers with smaller quantities. Even if they don't have two lines they filter the line so that those with fewer items are helped first (which makes the buying experience much better)

I think it depends, being close to two outlets I try to go every other week because it usually does change. At least for us, although it is usually high traffic no matter what day of the week it is. And to chime in about the best spy pics, usually the clearance is the best bet. Most of the boutique items (even the mens) are there or close by.

I'm interested if other outlets have a high volume of resellers, usually when we go in they have two separate lines. One for people buying over 10 items and another for regular customers with smaller quantities. Even if they don't have two lines they filter the line so that those with fewer items are helped first (which makes the buying experience much better)

In the outlets I've been in, Jersey Gardens for sure attracts a lot of resellers, the SAs seem to know them and aid them. Woodbury Commons, not as much, surprisingly. I didn't see any obvious resellers in my sole visits to outlets in Deer Park (although it looked like a tornado swept through the shelves before I got there), Atlantic City, Estero Florida, or Vancouver BC.

Reactions: Joey92 and okdot
Usually it is the delete section - the boutique bags (especially 1941 line) whose final landing place is the outlet. It should have a sign that says Coach Reserve and/or that it's from the boutiques and are usually marked 20% off (in addition to any outlet wide discounts, if a rare time where there are no outlet discount, then sometimes it is marked 50 or 60% off).

BTW I swung through the outlet in Atlantic City this weekend and there were literally only a few delete bags (even asked the SA) and nothing exciting at all. Not even SLGs. Did pick up a full size saddle backpack with heart from the CoachxKeith Haring collection on clearance ($117) though. Have a lot of full weekends coming up, so unless I swing by Jersey Gardens this weekend, I probably won't be getting to an outlet again until at least mid-October.

I wish they would have put the Haring collection on FOS, hopefully they still will. That is the exact backpack I want but prices on eBay are ridic.

Reactions: katlun and katev
I don't know if anyone has noticed but they have a design your own bag (at least in our outlet). You can pick from one of the preselected handbag styles like the mini Bennett. It doesn't have a variety of options to truly customize but I found it fun to use. You can add patches and change the colour to your liking. I wonder if they are trying to mimic the design your own rogue idea and the implementation still needs work but it's fairly easy to use

I don't know if anyone has noticed but they have a design your own bag (at least in our outlet). You can pick from one of the preselected handbag styles like the mini Bennett. It doesn't have a variety of options to truly customize but I found it fun to use. You can add patches and change the colour to your liking. I wonder if they are trying to mimic the design your own rogue idea and the implementation still needs work but it's fairly easy to use

I was told it was to attract a younger demographic.

Outlet @ Desert Hills, CA, has Saddle Bag 23s in Bordeaux, Chalk, Flax, Dark Gray, Olive, Purple, Peony, Patchwork, Back Tea Rose, Floral Calf Hair (pink, tiny flowers), Oxblood with fringes, Chalk with fringes...and then the larger size with the zip pocket on the backside, Navy with fringe, Oxblood with fringe, and Chalk with fringe. All were 60% off yesterday.

Also, Rogue 36s in black pebbled and blue suede.

Hit Jersey Gardens yesterday, they still had a number of Rogue satchels, as well as smaller 1941 saddle bags and a couple of Outlaws! Also two nice black Willow Floral Drifters - one carryall, and one regular size. That is along with the usual random assortment of Swaggers and Nomads. These were a straight 60% storewide off, no extra 20% like usual when the rest of the outlet is 50% off (works out the same anyway). They also still had a good selection of CoachxHaring stuff at 30% clearance plus 60% storewide discount. The only thing I could tell was missing were the large backpacks, but everything else looked to be there. I rounded out my Haring buys with the black rounded leather Love double zip crossbody pouch ($63) and the pencil holder with pencils ($22). Also Saks Off Fifth at Jersey Gardens had a bunch of standard Coach bags as well as boutique trench coats and leather jackets at half price. This will be the last outlet trip for me for at least six weeks, my wallet welcomes the breather (although I will likely make a Coach boutique purchase soon... ) :biggrin:

At Lee Outlets, not nearly enough Keith Haring! But they had a Drifter, a chalk rogue satchel, and a gray rogue satchel. Some Swaggers of different colors and sizes. Clothing-wise, they had lots of different kinds of jackets. A decent variety of shoes. :flowers:

Reactions: katev
Lots of rogue satchels, saddle bags, floral clothes from Spring 2016, haircalf 1941 dinkys and other bags at woodbury outlet. I suppose it's always well stocked but nothing really stood out to me except their great SAs. It really feels like they overproduced the rogue satchels since I see them in every mall. Just waiting for AW 2016 stuff to hit the outlets

I planned to get to the outlet over the holiday weekend but I didn't make it. I finally to the Aurora IL outlet today and was surprised that they still had quite a few Coach Reserve FP delete items - even after a busy weekend. They were still offering 60% off everything except fragrances and you get another 30% off clearance.

I will post some spy pics here and in the next few messages, the FP deletes were moved around and some MFF bags were mixed in. Some of the most interesting items are in the next message!

Sept0517_Aurora_001.jpg

Sept0517_Aurora_002.jpg

Sept0517_Aurora_004.jpg

Sept0517_Aurora_005.jpg

Sept0517_Aurora_005.jpg

Sept0517_Aurora_007.jpg