Outlet Spy Pics!

It was not as popular as other Coach 1941 bags. Some people really like, especially now that it is discounted. I like the Navy and Oxblood colors with the exotic skins.
I saw it in the online sale yesterday and it is a nice looking bag! For me, though, it won't work because I don't like the center zip compartments like the Mercers had. That bag just didn't work for me. I prefer a big hole or something like the rogue where the central compartment is larger than the side ones. I'm going to ban island right now!

Reactions: SEWDimples
I saw it in the online sale yesterday and it is a nice looking bag! For me, though, it won't work because I don't like the center zip compartments like the Mercers had. That bag just didn't work for me. I prefer a big hole or something like the rogue where the central compartment is larger than the side ones. I'm going to ban island right now!
I totally understand. I need to use all the bags, straps and slgs that I have already purchased. Also, I plan to focus on my vintage collection that need some rehabbing.

I totally understand. I need to use all the bags, straps and slgs that I have already purchased. Also, I plan to focus on my vintage collection that need some rehabbing.
I ordered the Prussian blue rogue a few weeks ago (like the one in your avatar) but decided to send it back today. I like it on others but the blue color doesn't seem to work as well as the dark denim for me. I have dark denim in a 36 w/ snake handles and in a rogue satchel with patchwork snake handles. I love that one! I couldn't tell if the Prussian blue rogue was a more recently made one in that the side leather panels seemed weak and "soft". It came a little misshapen and I stuffed it well and hung it for a week and it seemed OK. It had a bulge on the lower part on one side. It would probably be a slouchy one! I guess the recent events made my decision a little easier.

Reactions: SEWDimples
Didn't take pictures, but all SAS deletes are at the outlet at 60 to 70% off, including some originals that had sold out on FOS. Things I noticed were cass, courier clutch and carryall (pacific blue and pink/orange/snakeskin), emery 21s, ramblers, dinky, rogues, chain duffle, geometric bags, coin cases and half moon cases and a bunch of slgs and charms. Heading to the next outlet now.

Didn't take pictures, but all SAS deletes are at the outlet at 60 to 70% off, including some originals that had sold out on FOS. Things I noticed were cass, courier clutch and carryall (pacific blue and pink/orange/snakeskin), emery 21s, ramblers, dinky, rogues, chain duffle, geometric bags, coin cases and half moon cases and a bunch of slgs and charms. Heading to the next outlet now.
Here's a couple pics from 2nd outlet. Not as much variety. I did get another feather charm for 16.50.

IMG_20201003_163507.jpg

IMG_20201003_163505.jpg

If I can find a rogue at my outlet, I’ll be done buying for quite a while. I’ve been looking. Went to my outlets today but they didn’t have rogues.

Reactions: holiday123