Outlet in Petaluma, CA

The only time I have been to the Petaluma outlet was last year sometime in July and they had a great selection and they were having an extra % off sale. I wish I could remember when in July I went but I don't

OMG Kristin you should see what I picked up in Gilroy today - check out the outlet thread - great deals!!! It's totally worth the drive. I want to check out Petaluma, maybe over my students' spring break....

I called the outlet in Petaluma and the SA told me that they are the only outlet in Northern California that carries signature. I may have to make the drive. I am trying to rent the car and return it in one day. The hotel parking fee is outrageous. There is a car rental in the hotel and they said that I can rent the car from 7am-7pm. I hope that is enough time. I will be there for a week so I need to decide if I am going to go on Sunday or during the week. My hotel is very close to Union Square so I am also looking forward to the shopping there.

disney16, you'll have so much fun!! I love Union Square. I believe (don't quote me on this) that the Coach flagship store is on Post st. - close to Union Sq. 7-7 should be plenty of time to get up there and back. Stores open at 10ish I think and you should be going against traffic both ways (everybody heads into the city in the morning and you'll be headed out).
Get good maps, SF can be quite a confusing city to drive in.....
Have fun!!

Thanks for all of the wonderful info. I stil have not decided if I am going to make the drive or not. I have never been the San Francisco so I am little leery about driving in and out of a city that I am not very familiar with.

So I finally went ladies! OMG I hated the drive! I drove from Milpitas to Petaluma, took me 1hr30mins and it was raining. I bought lots of stuff, mostly for folks in my family rather for myself. I bought myself a hobo (post pics in another thread).

So I finally went ladies! OMG I hated the drive! I drove from Milpitas to Petaluma, took me 1hr30mins and it was raining. I bought lots of stuff, mostly for folks in my family rather for myself. I bought myself a hobo (post pics in another thread).

You're from Milpitas? So am I :smile:

I tried looking for the thread with pics but couldn't find it? I'd like to see what you got.

You're from Milpitas? So am I :smile:

I tried looking for the thread with pics but couldn't find it? I'd like to see what you got.

Oh I posted it in the Collection thread...here's a pic of what I got myself. I'm gonna do a family pic soon, I already gave the darn stuff away that I bought on my outlet shopping spree.

Oh and btw I'm not from Milpitas, just drove from there. hehe But I'm from Mtn View!
IMG_0688.JPG

I called the outlet in Petaluma and the SA told me that they are the only outlet in Northern California that carries signature. I may have to make the drive. I am trying to rent the car and return it in one day. The hotel parking fee is outrageous. There is a car rental in the hotel and they said that I can rent the car from 7am-7pm. I hope that is enough time. I will be there for a week so I need to decide if I am going to go on Sunday or during the week. My hotel is very close to Union Square so I am also looking forward to the shopping there.

I haven't seen this thread in a while, have you come to SF yet?

I'm really enjoying this thread since I also live in San Jose. I haven't been to any of the outlets yet, either. I'm just starting to figure out what I am looking for. Thanks for all the info.:smile: