Out of stock of everything!

Hello everyone!

I have been reading this forum since early june when i bought my first LV handbag. The alma pm in DE. I have been looking for a new crossbody/clutch/evening bag and have been having a hell of a time finding one. I loved the pochette felicie in de, pallas clutch and favorite. I could not get any of them. I used some tips from here about stalking the website and i was able to snag the pochette felicie in monogram (not my first choice but still good!) just want to say thanks for all your help!
Welcome and congrats on the pochette felicie!!

Can someone please tell me if they see the Bumbag available anywhere? Have not seen this anywhere (3 diff countries) and SA’s everywhere keep telling me it’s sold out for months and no waitlists for it.

Even though the sites are saying Call for Availibility, definitely try it. I called for availability on the Pallas clutch on October 27, and was advised that the production of the clutches were out of stock and were still being produced. The Client Services agent I spoke with advised they wouldn’t be done until 7 days after I ordered, at which point they would charge my card and ship the clutch out. My card was charged on October 30, and arrived in-store a few days later. I just now got around to picking it up yesterday. The other clutch I wanted, was the Favorite PM and when I asked about that one this week in speaking with a Client Services agent, they said they don’t expect availability for another 6-8 weeks minimum and I heard it’s backordered on top of that. Luckily I put myself on the waitlist through a Client Services agent a while back, but at least I have one of the things I wanted.