Ostrich bag owners, will you buy another Ostrich bag?

my very very favorite of all Hermes materials ostrich is very noble i have a 35cm pink purchased new by me love it wear it not as much because the bag in 35cm is a bit flashy but since 35cm otrich bags are now rare i adore it, now i have a 35cm 1998 birkin 35cm cognac its beautiful has aged perfectly patina on handles yes ! but amazing. ostrich has great character because i find it looks so exotic in a way exotics used to look. like pieces from the 1930s the Golden age of high leather when otsrich crocodile and even more wild animals were used. and i love this effect. also they are not very common i find many that own ostrich dont wear it as much they dont make many theese days and also they are an adquiered taste some have asked why my bags have polka dots LOL but i hope to find a few more ítems in ostrich i love them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

note since you opned this thread and i find the fórum has very Little on ostrich so i hope many join in.thankyou for opening it !!!!! ill post a picture of my older ostrich in an álbum here on the forum

Could you please post pictures of your bags? I love ostrich as well. Thank you and happy new year!

Reactions: snibor
Question for all owners here. My brand new ostrich bag has a couple of the dots on the back lifting away from the bag, in contrast with all of the rest which remain smooth and mostly flat to the bag. Is this normal? Is it damaged? I’ve only worn it twice and very carefully. I haven’t scraped it against anything, but maybe it has rubbed against my clothes a tiny bit. Would love some help!!

Question for all owners here. My brand new ostrich bag has a couple of the dots on the back lifting away from the bag, in contrast with all of the rest which remain smooth and mostly flat to the bag. Is this normal? Is it damaged? I’ve only worn it twice and very carefully. I haven’t scraped it against anything, but maybe it has rubbed against my clothes a tiny bit. Would love some help!!
Its normal, the pores are just hammered in flat by H. See boutique what they can do about them.
When I was young, I used to pull and twist and tried my very naughty effort to pull the pores out of my mother's kelly. I was never successful lol

Its normal, the pores are just hammered in flat by H. See boutique what they can do about them.
When I was young, I used to pull and twist and tried my very naughty effort to pull the pores out of my mother's kelly. I was never successful lol
:lol: Too funny! And reassuring. Thank you. I will check with my boutique and stop being worried.

Hi!
I’m planning to purchase my first ostrich H bag, I’m pretty adamant on a grey colour like grid agate with PHW. However I’m a little confused about the size, do you think I should go for a B25 or a B30?

Hi all, I chanced upon a pre-loved Parchemin Ostrich B30 but unsure if I should pull the trigger. There are some wear and tear on sangles and a few follicles came off loose. I don't know if these can be fixed. In addition, is this color easy to wear ? My bags are in the range of black, etoupe and gold. It would be great if I could get some advise. Thanks !

Hi all, I chanced upon a pre-loved Parchemin Ostrich B30 but unsure if I should pull the trigger. There are some wear and tear on sangles and a few follicles came off loose. I don't know if these can be fixed. In addition, is this color easy to wear ? My bags are in the range of black, etoupe and gold. It would be great if I could get some advise. Thanks !
Price point?