Opinions on these Carolina Bucci bracelets, please...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!

1. Yes, I do see what you mean! Thanks for pointing that out!

2. Thanks for the feedback so far, ladies - please keep it coming! It looks like the tri-gold is a clear favourite. I agree that the proportions of the tri-gold are good. I really love the sparkle of the disco-ball bracelets, though - so I'm thinking maybe the tri-gold and one disco-ball bracelet - maybe in pink gold? The finish of the tri-gold is lovely and quite unique, but the disco-ball bracelets are MUCH more glittery - it's hard to capture in photos.

I really, really appreciate the feedback!!:smile:

3. Just popped into Tiffany's. Here is the yellow gold tiffany toggle beads bracelet next to the others for comparison...

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391899560.435079.jpg

4. I want one of those tri colours now, it's gorgeous. I'm not going to help much because I love them all. The tiffany looks great too, it's a bit more substantial too, but it depends what you're going for.

5. I like the Tiffany's mini bead better.. IMO, it looks more
    Classy and substantial.. :smile:) I like the tri colour too, but I think it s more of a funkier piece.

6. I agree with the other ladies, the sparkle beads are a different kind of look - try the tricolour and a slim leather double or triple tour bracelet....

7. Hi bem3231 -- did you decide on which bracelet? I'm interested in the Tiffany version and was wondering what you think -- if you ended up getting that one. TIA

8. I saw her in the hermes forum with her stacking bracelets, it's adorable with her babes bum!! she has her love, with a lagoon clic and the cb tri color. I hope she doesn't mind if i reposted her pic. so you can see her stack…..so cute

BEM, your pic is so adorable, love the lagoon color and your dress, goes perfectly!!

Attached Files:

9. Thanks so much jssl1688! It looks like she chose the CB -- what a gorgeous stack! And the pic of the baby's sandy bum is priceless!!!

10. sure Hiromi! :smile:)

11. Great final selection. The combo with the lagoon is perfect!

I am new recent fan of CB creations. Got some of her large rose gold hoops and love the sparkle. Next up is a bracelet.

12. All three disco ball bracelets would be my suggestion.
    So sparkly!
    So pretty!
    Shiny!

They look the best with you love bracelet and your diamond rings. Plus I like the versatility of the various combinations.

13. That is a GREAT picture.

14. Me too! I recently bought the Carolina Bucci sparkly white gold gypsy earrings and a matching bangle. Great designs! :tup: Here are some stock pics but they are much prettier IRL. http://www.carolinabucci.com/

Attached Files:

• cb3.jpg
      cb3.jpg
      File size:
      122 KB
      Views:
    • cb1.jpg
      cb1.jpg
      File size:
      258.8 KB
      Views:
    • cb2.jpg