OPI Mini bottle identification

I have 3 very old, unknown OPI minis (from before I realised that if I didn't label them there and then, I WOULD forget their names) I tried using the database mentioned here, but it shows alphanumeric codes: eg Nutcracker Sweet (SR 2L1)

The numbers on on my bottles are all short, no letters and when I entered them, no result showed. Can anybody help? I'd like to know the names for my spreadsheet.

Numbers are 21, 68 (or could be 66/88 - not very clearly embossed) 72

attachment.php

attachment.php

Colours all have strong duochrome, L-R: light purple/bronzey green flash, richer purple/orangey gold flash and rusty pink/greeny gold flash.

The light purple is darker than Sugarplum Yum aka Studyhall Sweetie which I have under both names.

Love all three!

^^^ Your minis look like they're from the Holiday on Broadway collection. I believe 21 is La Boheme (a really rare treasure). 68 is Movin' Out. 72 is Man of La Mancha. I did a little Googling for you and I found a link that shows these three in a set. Here it is. It's the Broadway Babies set (fourth one down on the page):

http://www.nailpolishforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=240&start=70
Thank you SO much - comparing pictures of them in various blogs with my little old bottles, you're absolutely right! :yahoo: what a wonderful place this is.

I actually have a full size bottle of La Boheme and swatching them side by side that's definitely it. I had no idea it was such a treasure! :nuts:

Thanks, TGP, tygerkitty, bunnymasseuse & Laureen!

The duochrome is much stronger in the bottle than on the nail but they're still vibrant. I think from Googling, they are the old formulation with all the baddies in but I don't care :graucho:

Thanks, TGP, tygerkitty, bunnymasseuse & Laureen!

The duochrome is much stronger in the bottle than on the nail but they're still vibrant. I think from Googling, they are the old formulation with all the baddies in but I don't care :graucho:
NOthing a little closed door action won't do you some good :smile: If the polish can finish off a brain cell, then you didn't need it anyway!

Hi!

I was wondering if anyone could help... I'm also trying to identify some OPI minis! Agh! I've tried the site posted here, and also tried this site... http://fivezero.awardspace.com/mua/np/opi_mini_finder.html but still have some I can't figure out. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

NL 269- Creme purplish pink
NL 270- Glitter- pink, blue, gold, red
NL 271- Creme plum purple

Then for the really fun ones! Non labeled- just have the glass numbers as the first poster had...

41- Creme black
66- Orange (could also possibly be a 63 or a 68)
81- Yellow- sheer-ish?

And even more distressing!-- Glass number duplicates!

52- Dark Pink
52- Light Pink
71- Pink
71- Purple
72- Red
72- Orange Red

The first picture shows NL 269, NL 270, NL 271 Left to Right
The second picture shows 41, 66(63,68?), 81 Left to Right
The third picture shows- 52,52, 71,71, 72,72 Left to Right

Thank you so much for any help!

Attachments

• photo 4.JPG