On My Side ... tote.. yay??

My all black On My Side arrived today and I am in love! I did notice some scratches on the base of the inside turn lock. For those of you that own this bag, did you have any scratches upon arrival? I can imagine scratches will come with use; however, I was not expecting them on my new bag. All the other hardware was covered in protective stickers with the exception of that base part. Photo attached

38A3089A-4E79-4AA5-81AE-83DF120445C9.jpeg

I love the look .. the feel and combination of it. Not overly monogrammed. Subtle n practical. Hmm.. does anyone hv a Fendi Peekaboo feel when they see this bag? I dunno.. maybe the closure or smthg that gives that vibe. Or perhaps I've been seeing too many Peekaboo on insta lately.
I picked up the pm size in store yesterday, really taught it was beautiful and am now serious thinking about it. I'm 98% ready to pull trigger on Fendi Peakaboo, now i'm seesawing. I'd like both but can only afford one. Appreciate any taughts anyone has on merits or either.

The On the My Side and the Fendi Peekaboo are very different purses with different functions, IMO. The On My Side is tote like, where as the Peekaboo is a smaller, sleeker shoulder bag with a smaller capacity. I bought and returned an OMS because it was too heavy for me. When I carry a tote, it's because I'm going to need more stuff that day including a water bottle. By the time I got it packed, not stuffed, it was heavy and uncomfortable. I love the bag, it's just not for me.

I did buy the Peekaboo lite and I love it. It is one of my most luxurious feeling handbags. The quality is very apparent and the leather is like butter. It also has a higher price tag than the OMS.

I would for sure buy an OMS if LV made one in canvas. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Croker
Goodness.. I never thought I'll say this.. but I really kinda like this considering I've been looking high n low for an everyday or maybe smthg practical for once.. that can keep more stuff ( than the minis ).
Bags these days are getting smaller n smaller.. but this.. On My Side. I like it, I think. Anyone tried it yet??
It's so new.. only minks4all has it on her vlog.
Thoughts.. pros n cons ...
After having this bag for a while, do you still like it? I just bought it but am so torn between this and a Petit Palais…I need help to choose.