Old medium Chanel Boy or My ABC Lady Dior?

The Chanel is nothing special to be honest, while it's a great bag I'm getting bored of boys, especially basic black, and I'm not sure how they will stand the test of time.. While Lady Dior's and classic flaps aren't going anywhere. The Dior is much more chic and special.

Reactions: CrazyCool01
Both look really nice on you. I vote Chanel but I always pick Chanel over Dior. Maybe check out the reissue or CF for more strap length for wearing cross body. Good luck and share what you decide with us!

Oh wow guys, thank you for all your lovely comments. I’m a process chemist which means jeans and maybe a nice top under my lab coat. I mostly work with blokes who couldn’t care less about fashion. So I like to dress up when I’m not at work, this outfit is pretty typical, but I’d describe my style as a bit “edgy”. I like a biker or a denim jacket over a nice dress too.
The other two bags I‘m considering was a blue chevron Boy bag with silver hardware or this red ultra matte medium Dior.

08BC221F-797D-4AA6-AFC7-305591EBFEB9.jpeg

D8CBD1FC-16EA-4CEF-BAE5-CC24306D478F.jpeg

Oh wow guys, thank you for all your lovely comments. I’m a process chemist which means jeans and maybe a nice top under my lab coat. I mostly work with blokes who couldn’t care less about fashion. So I like to dress up when I’m not at work, this outfit is pretty typical, but I’d describe my style as a bit “edgy”. I like a biker or a denim jacket over a nice dress too.
The other two bags I‘m considering was a blue chevron Boy bag with silver hardware or this red ultra matte medium Dior.

View attachment 4851397

View attachment 4851406
Love the boy bag with shiny hardware. IMO caviar+chevron+shiny hardware = perfect boy! :loveeyes:

View attachment 4851397

View attachment 4851406
The ultra matte looks great on you!!!! Classy but still edgy

Out of the 4 bags you’ve posted that red ultra matte Lady Dior is absolutely perfect. I’m also a little biased as I have 3 Lady Diors...love the style and no boy bags (I do like how it looks on you!). Neither the Chanel Le Boy or the Lady Dior hold their value very well so buy what makes you happy and you will get a lot of use out of it. You can really pull off any style as they all look amazing on you.